Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viloria is Ready: I Will Try To Knock Segura's Head Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viloria is Ready: I Will Try To Knock Segura's Head Off!

WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria says he is “ready to go” when he defends his title for he first time against mandatory challenger Giovanni Segura, the former light flyweight champion at the Ynares Sports Arena on Sunday morning.

[Click Here To Read More]

dehydrator is a dirty pinoy pu,ssy.. he talk **** and i give back to him and that ****** snitched on me and got me banned... **** yall pinoys.. ******s baklas.. bitc.ch it's ya boy jibbajabber.. sucker.. all yall pinoys can kiss my ass. i wasn't being racist but since you ban me.. im gonna be now mutherfuc.ker.. dirty pinoys.. child sex slaves and ******s. pag pag eating *****es..

Comment

how is stupid pinoy population racist.. cause thats what they are.. a bunch of as.sholes muther****ers don't know **** about boxing.. stick to cild prostitrion you bitc.hes.. all over the internt talking bu.llsh.it shut the **** up// dick/heds

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DehydratorARat View Post
          how is stupid pinoy population racist.. cause thats what they are.. a bunch of as.sholes muther****ers don't know **** about boxing.. stick to cild prostitrion you bitc.hes.. all over the internt talking bu.llsh.it shut the **** up// dick/heds

Comment

fireworks for this fight, good luck Brian

Comment

War viloria!

Comment

you can try but you wont... your getting ktfo

Comment

So that means your plan is to run? Why take the fight then?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X