Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Teddy Atlas picking in Hopkins-Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Teddy Atlas picking in Hopkins-Dawson?

And in retrospect, what does he think about Dawson's abilities as opposed to Pascal's?

I hope Atlas picks Hopkins. I want to be confident Dawson wins and that will help me be even more confident.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      I hope Atlas picks Hopkins. I want to be confident Dawson wins and that will help me be even more confident.
      You're not being a very good Philadelphian.

Comment

Atlas ****s on everyone. Tho, I agree with some of the things he said. Klitschkos and Hopkins probably hate Atlas. He kind of discredits their wins.

Comment

It speaks volumes about Teddy's fizzling fame that nobody is even tracking him down to ask him questions anymore, his hypocrisy in proclaiming Povetkin's title legitimate was the final straw for anyone taking him seriously. The days of people seeking him out anytime something major happens in the sport are over, he's no longer relevant.

I can only assume the posters question was simply for betting purposes, since Teddy's propensity for picking the loser is well documented......and quite profitable as a guideline.

Comment

I understand what teddy is saying but bernard is still a 46 year old dude whoopin dudes in their prime. Come on teddy

Comment

Teddy knows his stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X