No announcement yet.

Do you think....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think....

Do you think Derrick Rose could of still won the MVP if Lebron had decided to join the Bulls this past offseason? Of course if Lebron were in Chicago it would effect Derrick's numbers(maybe good maybe bad), but would he still be as productive with another star on the team?

Lebron might have won if he stayed in Chicago.

Comment

well.... i don't think about it ....

Comment

Do you think....

Do you think that during taking the boxing one thing which is very necessary if any sudden injury struck against any part of the body then physical therapy treatment is very necessary in this regard.so at such condition it should be taken.

Comment

someone would have would it, they're both superstars so the stats will be divided, kobe or durant might have won it

Comment

Do you think the Bulls can win it all if they stay healthy this year?

Comment

...I think TS is gay

Comment

Honestly, I don't think anyone wants another 2011 situation, where a Rose gets the MVP, only to be absolutely abused by Lebron in the playoffs.

Comment

Do you think....

Can I buy real autograph in the internet on different websites, like Upnorthmemorabilia? Or where can I buy it?

Comment

Working...
                  X