Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Canelo, Golovkin Agree To Third Fight After Interim Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree
    You’ve had to wait all these years for ggg to be damn near 40 to see him get beat decisively...but I feel that’s what will happen this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      I don't care about who gets the judges' decision. I'm more about the boxing consensus. So I think you're right - I think BJS will win in reality but Canelo will get the decision. Floyd won every round practically or at least 11 out of 12, but that judge was a Libtard-Feminist weirdo who believes in "equality" even on the scorecards.
      I'm as pissed as the next guy about corrupt and/or incompetent scorecards but at the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit what you, me or any other fan thinks about who should've won a prizefight. All that matters to the boxer is whether they officially got the W or not.
      Libtard? Give it a break man. Does everything have to be about politics to you? Are you that indoctrinated by your politics beliefs that you think every scorecard that doesn't go the way you think it should have happened because the judge was a "libtard"? That's the dumbest shi_t I've heard.....today.
      I couldn't give a flying f_u_c_k what a ref, judge or any other boxing official's political views are. Just do the job you were assigned to do. Who won a fight should have NOTHING to do with whether you are a dem or a repub. That's utter nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Golovkin beats him again
        First of all, I believe Szemereta will join the ranks of those significant underdogs that show up and shock the world because he won't want G to get the Canelo fight. The guy is young and a tough outing.

And we saw G quite vulnerable against Dereyvanchenko - even saved by Harvey Dock at one point.

Meanwhile, Billy Juice hasn't looked the same since they took his nasal spray away and I expect Carnelo to walk right through him.

BUT...if G somehow does win, I expect Carnelo to stop G this time just to shut him up and make him go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          First of all, I believe Szemereta will join the ranks of those significant underdogs that show up and shock the world because he won't want G to get the Canelo fight. The guy is young and a tough outing.

And we saw G quite vulnerable against Dereyvanchenko - even saved by Harvey Dock at one point.

Meanwhile, Billy Juice hasn't looked the same since they took his nasal spray away and I expect Carnelo to walk right through him.

BUT...if G somehow does win, I expect Carnelo to stop G this time just to shut him up and make him go away.
          Just like Harvey stopped round 10 a little early while Derev was on the ropes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Just remember you had GGG at HELLO and EASY TKO...

I also have this chick keep shoving her tItts in my face while I'm trying to fkn type
            He edited this post. It originally said that some hairy old guy keeps shoving his balls in his face while he types and he's excited from it. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Some hairy old guy keeps shoving his balls in my face while I type and it excites me Lol
              WTF??? You one sic pup! Get help

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                WTF??? You one sic pup! Get help
                You actually tried this? Holy ****, youre a joke kid

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Just like Harvey stopped round 10 a little early while Derev was on the ropes?
                  Difference is, G was on the backfoot and about to go down on his ass for the first time ever while Derevyanchenko might have gotten buzzed a little bit but was in no danger of getting dropped or stopped.

"At the end of the day", many people thought G lost that fight. I had him winning VERY close but can see a loss. It was that close. So how does he think he's going to do any better against the WBC Carne Franchise Champion?

Let's not forget - Carnelo is fresh off stopping a light heavyweight that many on NSB said was one of the most dangerous at the weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Difference is, G was on the backfoot and about to go down on his ass for the first time ever while Derevyanchenko might have gotten buzzed a little bit but was in no danger of getting dropped or stopped.

"At the end of the day", many people thought G lost that fight. I had him winning VERY close but can see a loss. It was that close. So how does he think he's going to do any better against the WBC Carne Franchise Champion?

Let's not forget - Carnelo is fresh off stopping a light heavyweight that many on NSB said was one of the most dangerous at the weight class.
                    He wasn't about to go down. Yes he was hurt, but it's not like he was on the verge of taking a knee. Derev was taking shots along the ropes. Harvey stops the round when there was enough time for Golovkin to land 2 or 3 more shots that could've changed the rest of the fight.

I actually had Golovkin losing upon first watch, but watching the fight back again, Derev actually doesn't land a lot of shots that I initially thought he did so I can't count those as landing blows. Golovkin looked every bit his age though.

I personally, along with many others, didn't consider Kovalev one of the most dangerous at that time, which is why Canelo was favored. You also have to factor in Canelo coming all the way back down to 160. He's not 25 anymore. Him being 30 years old by the time that fight happens is surely going to take its toll. You can't keep jumping up and down divisions without something giving. But Golovkin has looked like **** at 160 for a few years now so it's not going to benefit him having the fight at that weight. I expect a Canelo win but I don't see a dominant performance unless Gennadiy has faded that much more. And Canelo doesn't have the high output that Derev has so the success that Sergei had shouldn't mean that Canelo automatically beats Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      He wasn't about to go down. Yes he was hurt, but it's not like he was on the verge of taking a knee. Derev was taking shots along the ropes. Harvey stops the round when there was enough time for Golovkin to land 2 or 3 more shots that could've changed the rest of the fight.

I actually had Golovkin losing upon first watch, but watching the fight back again, Derev actually doesn't land a lot of shots that I initially thought he did so I can't count those as landing blows. Golovkin looked every bit his age though.

I personally, along with many others, didn't consider Kovalev one of the most dangerous at that time, which is why Canelo was favored. You also have to factor in Canelo coming all the way back down to 160. He's not 25 anymore. Him being 30 years old by the time that fight happens is surely going to take its toll. You can't keep jumping up and down divisions without something giving. But Golovkin has looked like **** at 160 for a few years now so it's not going to benefit him having the fight at that weight. I expect a Canelo win but I don't see a dominant performance unless Gennadiy has faded that much more. And Canelo doesn't have the high output that Derev has so the success that Sergei had shouldn't mean that Canelo automatically beats Golovkin.
                      And you're not considering the real breaker: carne asada, which seems to be making Carnelo stronger every fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X