No announcement yet.

Hookers & Blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    no...but it would have been better if it was just it was just a pok pok...might have been cheaper...what a waste of money flying home 3 times a year and going to bull**** ass places like Boracay and Palawan

pero alam q na sa Manila...mas mahal talaga good times jan...dollar na ang negosyo
    yung fantasy na sinasabe ko is yung parang eyes wide shut. or having 3-10 girls in your hotel getting you high and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      yung fantasy na sinasabe ko is yung parang eyes wide shut. or having 3-10 girls in your hotel getting you high and all.

P50K?

yan lang budget q para sa good times sa January lol

Comment

where can i get coke in Pinas, pre

Comment

P50K?

yan lang budget q para sa good times sa January lol
          solid na yan if para sayo lang. pano ba gusto mo gawin? sa hotel mo? o ktv hopping?

Comment

pics or GTFO

im going home in January and want to 'investigate' these places
            It's fcking joz hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              The day after partying on is followed by a mild depression like feeling. You “ reevaluate your life” yada yada go to sleep wake up ready to do it again. No sweat. If your Bills paid so what you want....never been a fan of hookers though, id definitely reevaluate that, although seems like a great idea when you’re blowed. Enjoy life man. Everything is temporary enjoy it while it lasts
              The realist post in this thread. When the bills paid and you handling business then hookers & blow is the reward and nothing to feel depressed about.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                It's fcking joz hahaha
                dude i haven't recovered yet (well recovered and started again)

remember when we first had a convo i thought i was done with it then the next weekend came and it's that shit all over again.

Comment

Sounds like you have an addiction - addicted to the lifestyle.

If you think you have a problem with this and want to fix it, try talking to a psychiatrist or someone (you trust) if you wish to change your behavior. I recommend staying sober also.

Comment

please post pix, i will just use on my science project.

Comment

Sounds like alot of fun. Dont feel guilty or anything.

In Asia this is how men have fun. Its so normal

Comment

Working...
                      X