Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Bradley be a tune up/good come back fight for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I think it's a great fight for Floyd. I don't think he needs a tune up fight. He just fought Cotto 3 months ago. All he need is 2 or 3 months to train and promote the fight. That is if they can work with Arum.

Comment

I agree with the others that said Bradley is way to good a fighter to be considered a tune up fight. Mayweather has been fighting since he was a kid and does not need a tuneup. It would be a good win for Floyd and Bradley has a chance to win. Floyd is 35 and slowing down in my opinion. He is still great but not unbeatable. Floyd can make lots of money fighting any good fighter including Bradley.

Comment

Yes I actually think this would be a good fight..But tune up this is not..Floyd sleeps on Bradley he loses...

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Does Floyd really need a tune up? He just fought in May.
          No he dont need a tune up , and if his next fight is Bradley then Bradley is a tune up , do you see the difference , Floyd would punish him and get a TKO late , it would be one of Floyds easiest fights , as easy as JMM !

Comment

it would be a good fight, imo. and it interests me but it ain't tune up.. imo, bradley can beat berto and ortiz at 147... yes floyd would look wonderful again and would dominate bradley in the inside.. bradley would use his original style which he didnt against pac and we all know why..

yes, its a good comeback fight, again its not a tune up, but yes, bradley aint hurting floyd..

Comment

Seriously, Floyd is so good that fightting an undefeated WW champion is being called a tune up. This silly **** right here is the reason floyd can never have a great win, even if he beat an undefeated WW champion it would be called a tune up by casuals. SMMFH

Comment

floyd doesn't need a tune up, i think history has shown that. also, bradley is not a "tune up" for anyone, he's a serious challenge for anyone out there. i would love to see this fight, floyd would be too much for him, but it'd be great to see floyd beat bradley after coming off of a pacquiao "win". he can go back to WW, scoop up the wbo belt off bradley and then defend his wbc belt against guerrero or alexander.

BUT this will never happen (mayweather/bradley) because bob arum would prevent it from happening. you should've made that poll public to see who picked that section option.

Comment

Working...
                X