Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to maximise the strength of your orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best way to maximise the strength of your orgasm?

So putting things up your arse, taking drugs, going dry hand, this kind of thing

Find a woman

Comment

Take the boxing promoter route and marinate it for a couple of years.

Comment

Your orgasms are based on how much you like the girl. Period.

The more you like her, and the better she performs, like you're turned on by the way she moans, you like the way her ass looks while your dick is stretching her out, she licks your neck, she kisses you aggressively, she spits in your mouth, or whatever kinky shlt you're into and she does, the better your orgasms will be.

Also it's based on how good the pus6y is. If you got a tight hoe and her pus6y is like a black hole, and she's hot, your orgasms will be spectacular.

She has to be hot though, I've had girls with extremely tight c0ck hugging pus6ies but they were ugly, and the nut wasn't as good.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

The more you like her, and the better she performs, like you're turned on by the way she moans, you like the way her ass looks while your dick is stretching her out, she licks your neck, she kisses you aggressively, she spits in your mouth, or whatever kinky shlt you're into and she does, the better your orgasms will be.

Also it's based on how good the pus6y is. If you got a tight hoe and her pus6y is like a black hole, and she's hot, your orgasms will be spectacular.

She has to be hot though, I've had girls with extremely tight c0ck hugging pus6ies but they were ugly, and the nut wasn't as good.
          the psychological effect isnt that great its more about friction and not stopping

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            the psychological effect isnt that great its more about friction and not stopping
            It's absolutely psychological.

A loose hot girl, will give you a better orgasm than an ugly tight girl.

Fact. That's irrefutable. Tested and proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Take the boxing promoter route and marinate it for a couple of years.

lol y r they using a 4 inch tool, maybe they r taking back their power?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                So putting things up your arse, taking drugs, going dry hand, this kind of thing
                Watch a pron vid before and then when already hard as a rock go in for a shag

Comment

gonna switch on the lucid dreams orgasm video, see if i blow my load in my sleep, will let u guys know in the morning, the colour how much consistency, how far it shot, good night
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 10-11-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

I strongly doubt that.

My best orgasm that happened time and time again, clear eyed (no alcohol or weed) was with a girl I barely even liked. Infact I didn't want to be seen in public with her.

You are right about the pus6y playing a huge role and if you got kinks (I enjoy being dominant), add them during sex and it gets too amazing.

Once weed gets involved, it's just pure heaven - tried this only a few times.

Comment

Working...
                    X