Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a boxing fan, do you like MMA or Pro Wrestling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro wrestling is scripted entertainment.

I prefer movies.

Comment

I watch MMA too, but Boxing is my #1 sport. One thing about UFC, is they match the best with the best. That's something we don't see often enough in boxing.

Comment

I like boxing, wrestling and mixed martial arts.

Boxing is # 1 and greatest sport ever IMO.

I only like Japanese pro wrestling. Many promotions take it very serious over there. What you can do in the ring matters. They treat wrestling with respect.

I'm not a huge MMA fan but I do enjoy some of the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I watch basically all combative sports, I like pro wrestling but not the stuff today I used to be a die hard WWF fan I loved the stuff when I was a kid back when the Ultimate Warrior was around all those old school guys with unique personas before the rated R era that era.
          Interesting analysis hectari.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            I watch MMA too, but Boxing is my #1 sport. One thing about UFC, is they match the best with the best. That's something we don't see often enough in boxing.
            Your sig of Jack Johnson has me hopeful that President Obama pardons him.

Comment

refuse to watch either
              pro wrestling was cool as a kid, but can't see how adults watch it
              it's not even authentic anyway, it's choreographed movie fights
              MMA just comes of as faggy

Comment

I watch UFC from time to time. I'm pretty hyped for Diaz vs. GSP tomorrow. The phone confrontation they had last week was pretty damn funny.

Comment

I used to watch wrestling when I was 12. Now I just go on youtube, look up funny **** the Rock says and that's about it. CM Punk is also pretty cool since his promos aren't scripted and he calls out politics.

I used to watch MMA a lot. But these days, I don't really care for it. I am excited for tomorrow's fight though. GSP vs Nick Diaz. Nick Diaz is the thing exciting for me in MMA. GSP is cool but his fights are pretty boring these days. He'll have moments though like his last fight against Condit. Anderson Silva is just invincible, so the intrigue really isn't there when he fights. Jon Jones just defeated all the old guys still lingering around the light heavyweight division, which is pretty wack. I don't care for the GSP vs Silva fight. I think Silva will kill GSP and I don't know how this fight is still the fight that everyone wants to see as if we don't know whose going to win. I think the mega fight should be Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones. The thing I like about UFC is that there is one champ per division and the best fight the best.

Comment

Used to like UFC but all of the boxing is dying **** they came out with turned me against it.

Comment

Tried watching MMA a couple of times but I just can't get into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X