Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: If Victor Ortiz Lasts Seven Rounds - I'll Be Surprised

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: If Victor Ortiz Lasts Seven Rounds - I'll Be Surprised

On February 17th, former welterweight champions Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander will collide in a crossroads fight in a main event bout, as part of a Premier Boxing Champions card on FOX. The event will be held at the Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso, Texas with televised coverage starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Okay Gumbi, we’ll be looking forward to your fight

Comment

Battle of the Quitters. The bookies should open bets on who quits first, how, and what round.

Comment

alexander the fraud is getting that azz beat.

Comment

Devon should prepare to face the best Ortiz he might have another Berto 1 performance in him

Comment

This should be a decent fight I can't believe these guys are only two years older than Spence. It seems like both guys have been around forever.

Comment

Both are irrelevant at this point.

Comment

I wondered what happened to alexander. I didnt know he was on drugs

Comment

Alexander hasn't had a KO since 2010 so I would be surprised if he did actually stop Ortiz.

Comment

Alexander is no Floyd Mayweather. He is the fresher of the 2 and has more in him than the mentally broken Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X