Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With Anderson's Fake Bows? Spoilers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's With Anderson's Fake Bows? Spoilers....

he always does that after every fight, It's so fake when you always disrespect and clown your opponent every fight

What's with you guys and not adding spoilers to your thread title if you're going to talk about fights that have not aired in the US yet?

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
      he always does that after every fight, It's so fake when you always disrespect and clown your opponent every fight
      thats funny cuz my friend and I were saying the same thing during the fight. Silva is the biggest *******/*****. The fight was boring because of him, not Maia, but Silva was trying to make Maia look like the ass. **** Silva. I hate him. I'll be rooting against him in every fight from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        thats funny cuz my friend and I were saying the same thing during the fight. Silva is the biggest *******/*****. The fight was boring because of him, not Maia, but Silva was trying to make Maia look like the ass. **** Silva. I hate him. I'll be rooting against him in every fight from now on.
        How can you say the fight wasn't boring because of Maia? Those buttflops and weak ass takedown attempts where ****ing amazing right?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          What's with you guys and not adding spoilers to your thread title if you're going to talk about fights that have not aired in the US yet?
          trust me, having this fight spoiled is better than having to actually watch it.

How can you say the fight wasn't boring because of Maia? Those buttflops and weak ass takedown attempts where ****ing amazing right?
          Silva wasn't attacking enough. what was he waiting for? I understand that silva is a counter-puncher, but if his opponents don't attack, Silva should attack. Maia was fighting the way he suppose to, Silva wasn't. Maia was waiting for silva just like Silva was, except Maia has every right to be defensive because Silva is the MUCH better striker. Silva had no reason to just stand there and taunt Maia. And when Silva would stuff Maia's takedown attempts, he would stand there not pouncing on him or letting Maia get up. Silva was keeping this fight in limbo, not Maia.

Comment

Silva wasn't attacking enough. what was he waiting for? I understand that silva is a counter-puncher, but if his opponents don't attack, Silva should attack. Maia was fighting the way he suppose to, Silva wasn't. Maia was waiting for silva just like Silva was, except Maia has every right to be defensive because Silva is the MUCH better striker. Silva had no reason to just stand there and taunt Maia. And when Silva would stuff Maia's takedown attempts, he would stand there not pouncing on him or letting Maia get up. Silva was keeping this fight in limbo, not Maia.
            Your right, it's Silva's fault that people cannot take him down and are scared to strike with him. He should take stupid chances and jump into a BJJ world champions guard because it would be more entertaining. Maybe they should've started the fight with Maia in mount....

Comment

trust me, having this fight spoiled is better than having to actually watch it.
              I agree with you here but it's not your call to make...

Comment

Maia was just as responsible for that fight sucking as Anderson. Just as Hardy was just as responsible for the fight with GSP sucking....

Comment

Your right, it's Silva's fault that people cannot take him down and are scared to strike with him. He should take stupid chances and jump into a BJJ world champions guard because it would be more entertaining. Maybe they should've started the fight with Maia in mount....
                  No way was Maia gonna take Silva down even if he got a hold of him. Had he got Silva to the ground, he would have had a chance of submitting him, but Maia's takedown attempts weren't that great even though Silva has great takedown defense. Maia is good only when the fight is on the ground. He isn't good at actually catching his opponent in a grip. But nonetheless, I feel that Silva doesn't attack enough. Its one thing to wait for your opponent to strike, but he has to realize that his opponents are doing the same so he shouldn't try to make them look like clowns when he is being the real clown.
                  Maia was just as responsible for that fight sucking as Anderson. Just as Hardy was just as responsible for the fight with GSP sucking....
                  not the same scenario. GSP doesn't wait for anything. He is ALWAYS on the offensive. Sure his takedowns might seem boring, but at least he is actually doing something. and even on the ground, GSP is always active. There is always something happening in his fights even if his style is boring, unlike Silva's last couple of fights.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 04-10-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=kswizzy99;8049674]trust me, having this fight spoiled is better than having to actually watch it.

are you crazy...that fight was hilarious...silva treated the fight like a joke because it was a joke maia didnt deserve a title shot at all

silva was just tryna entertain himself and no one else...it was awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X