Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

better ugly and rich than handsome and poor.. ya digg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better ugly and rich than handsome and poor.. ya digg?

what say you

yeah but have to be healthy also

Comment

If you are handsome and poor you have a shot at becoming handsome and rich but if you are ugly and rich you are not going to get any better looking and can always become poor.

Comment

I'm poor and handsome and I like it because rich girls/women are willing to take care of me and pay stuff for me/drive me around in their cars. I can live off of older women if I want to. I have a few stories that you guys wouldn't believe but let's just say I have had a few offers

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          I'm poor and handsome and I like it because rich girls/women are willing to take care of me and pay stuff for me/drive me around in their cars. I can live off of older women if I want to. I have a few stories that you guys wouldn't believe but let's just say I have had a few offers
          Rich old women offering you money for sex?

Comment

I'm a very shallow, materialistic person so I'd have to say the former.

Comment

Rich and ugly > handsome and poor.

Poor and ugly isnt a great hand.

Comment

poor and ugly

Comment

tru dat

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
                  If you are handsome and poor you have a shot at becoming handsome and rich but if you are ugly and rich you are not going to get any better looking and can always become poor.
                  you said it perfectly right thurrr. nuff said, case closed. alllready!!

Comment

Hot chicks flock to rich guys.

I've seen it time and again, when the geezer rolls up on a yacht in the keys, chicks have their full attention.

A lot of girls want someone with the ability to take care of them as well as looks and all the other things.

Some places I've been I see old ugly geezers with prime tail and I think how the hell do they do that.

Then they roll out in their Bentley or take them to the dock then I understand why.

So money helps, makes everyone good looking....

Comment

Working...
                    X