No announcement yet.

Hey Floyd And Goldenboy: Don't embarrass Us Mayweather Fans Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Bradley at 147 is still a letdown. If it ain't Williams, Cintron or Cotto (and even Martinez) then Floyd has let his fans down.
    I mean not just mayweather fans , but all fans of boxing. Give us something to get excited about. Pacquiao vs clottey is a good title defence for Manny. Nate Cambell? Dude Just retire because he does nothing for the sport or your legacy. Hbo is gonna pay for that ****? Even I won't watch that . You better not fight on March 13th because I will be watching the Pacman. Easy choice as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      Lady fan i think it's about time to make threads about Grandpa Nate Campbell.
      Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        I mean not just mayweather fans , but all fans of boxing. Give us something to get excited about. Pacquiao vs clottey is a good title defence for Manny. Nate Cambell? Dude Just retire because he does nothing for the sport or your legacy. Hbo is gonna pay for that ****? Even I won't watch that . You better not fight on March 13th because I will be watching the Pacman. Easy choice as a fan.
        Its good to see a fan keep it real.

Comment

TS don't worry,he could of ended up fighting "featherfist" clottey now that would really be a bit** move.

Comment

Mayweather Fans

Comment

If you are rated 1 or 2 p4p you don't fight nate cambell. You fight the next best available. Nate is who you use for sparring.

Comment

Burner

Comment

Waits for *****s to build up Nate to be a legit challenger...

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                  TS don't worry,he could of ended up fighting "featherfist" clottey now that would really be a bit** move.
                  ...hey, i got one! here we go! war nate!

Comment

maybe floy is the one getting old ? hehehe

to all the *****s ... jump on to the pac bandwagon it's for your own good... maybe you'll think of having your nationality as a filipino then we can all say we are all boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
                      maybe floy is the one getting old ? hehehe

to all the *****s ... jump on to the pac bandwagon it's for your own good... maybe you'll think of having your nationality as a filipino then we can all say we are all boxing fans
                      Since when do you have to be Filipino to root for Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X