No announcement yet.

PAC will KTFO Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    where do ya'll get this "running" stuff from? for real...provide some film of the guy CONSISTENTLY "running" as y'all like to say.
    Baldomir, DLH, & outside the ring... running away from Cotto, Margarito, Pwill etc!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Baldomir, DLH, & outside the ring... running away from Cotto, Margarito, Pwill etc!!
      Guess you missed this...provide some film of the guy CONSISTENTLY "running" as y'all like to say.

Comment

Guess you missed this...provide some film of the guy CONSISTENTLY "running" as y'all like to say.
        No need for Film. Everybody knows about this. Only *****s the one on denial. But I will give Floydie Props once he signed the Pac Fight!!! Floyd's all skills but he need some Balls!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          All these Pac/Floyd will win! threads, relax people...
          Intense isn't it. Nice to see people excited - but even when the HW championship is on this is the most common type of post. I am looking forward to it as much as anyone, but I am really surprised at all the posts - but like I said this is generating a lot of interest in boxing right now and fans are more excited for this fight than...I can't remember when Tyson v Holyfield? Lenard v Hearns? or Lenard v Hagler? I think it is generating the excitement of the later, Kind of cool- and of course way over the top

Comment

Originally posted by obaioghill View Post
            Intense isn't it. Nice to see people excited - but even when the HW championship is on this is the most common type of post. I am looking forward to it as much as anyone, but I am really surprised at all the posts - but like I said this is generating a lot of interest in boxing right now and fans are more excited for this fight than...I can't remember when Tyson v Holyfield? Lenard v Hearns? or Lenard v Hagler? I think it is generating the excitement of the later, Kind of cool- and of course way over the top
            I'm anticipating this fight for 4 years now!!! You can google Pacdbest Pac-PBF & you'll find my analysis of this fight all the way from 2007 from esb.

Comment

where do ya'll get this "running" stuff from? for real...provide some film of the guy CONSISTENTLY "running" as y'all like to say.
              cough*baldomir*cough....

Comment

I'm anticipating this fight for 4 years now!!! You can google Pacdbest Pac-PBF & you'll find my analysis of this fight all the way from 2007 from esb.
                I remember. The funny thing is, a lot of people people laughed at you for your predictions, and pretty much all of them have come true.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

That is great. I think it is cool that this fight is going forward. So many times we have been left with the what if so and so got together in their prime. It will be good for all of us to see this. Two tremendous fighters - possibly both ATGs - strapping on the gloves and squaring off - just awesome. Still surprises me we are several months away - there is no venue - and this is the most talked about thing on the forum. That is wild.
                  I remember when he fought on an under card years ago (2000-2001 something like that) and Many Stewart was commentating, he said he had no idea how good Pac was and that Berrera was going to have a hard time with him and Berrera would really need to work hard to beat him. And at the time Berrera was on top of the world.

Comment

No need for Film. Everybody knows about this. Only *****s the one on denial. But I will give Floydie Props once he signed the Pac Fight!!! Floyd's all skills but he need some Balls!!
                    Originally posted by nathanmania View Post
                    cough*baldomir*cough....
                    typical responses...yet no proof. I mean...SHOW ME FILM OF IT.

Comment

The only reason JMM won an even amount of rounds as Pac is because of the training. Pac trains to fight. For JMM he got impatient with someone waiting for him to throw punches so they can counterpunch. It's like playing chess with someone who waits forever to make a move. That's why JMM isn't a big PPV dude. But Pac learned from that. The answer to a counterpuncher is to put him on his ass a couple of times to get the victory.

That is one strength that I give Money and JMM credit to. They have an insane amount of patience when it comes to making the right moves and of course they have excellent boxing skills.

But Pac's speed, power, and his unique boxing skills will prove superior. The power and speed itself is enough for the victory because knockdowns are inevitable. If there are no knockdowns then there will be a very good beat down. Pac has the stamina to stay fast and powerful for all twelve rounds. Zab did it for three rounds. Pac has the answer man. And that's the bottom line. I can't see Mayweather beat Pacman down or knock him down.

The statement that Pac has lossed or been KO'ed before is practically irrelevant. Yes it was the same guy but not the same fighter. Just because you lose does not mean you can't learn from it and become a boxing monster.

I don't see Money beating anyone down. He can out-point people and yes, he can knock folks down, but only at lightweight is where he was an absolute freakazoid headbuster. Hatton? c'mon man... his defense is garbage so the KD of Hitman was beautiful but seriousluy....an MMA guy can catch Hatton with a good one to the chin. He leaves himself open. In fact...anyone with a decent punch can put Hatton on his arse if he keeps that kind of defense up.

Comment

Working...
                      X