No announcement yet.

Official Desperate Housewives show discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Desperate Housewives show discussion

I wanted to create this cause I know I can't be the only one who watches this program. Ffcracker & I have been discussing it like every week via pm..hopefully on a post everyone can voice their opinion on it.

So Eddy is driving me crazy with Mike. Now this new guy.. geez they never have someone that's just normal do they..lol I want Gaby & Carlos to be back together

I like Eva Longoria, but thats about it.
    Last edited by BrooklynBomber; 11-14-2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I watch it...

This season has been 100 times better than the 2nd one, which was weak in my opinion. The two episodes before the last one were really good.

Comment

i watched the first season. susan is pretty hot, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
          I wanted to create this cause I know I can't be the only one who watches this program. Ffcracker & I have been discussing it like every week via pm..hopefully on a post everyone can voice their opinion on it.

So Eddy is driving me crazy with Mike. Now this new guy.. geez they never have someone that's just normal do they..lol I want Gaby & Carlos to be back together
          I would **** Eva........the show sucks.

Comment

I was under the impression Gabby and Carlos were getting back together.

I think Orson is going to whack his mom.

Terri Hatcher is hot.

I'm wondering what is up with Mike's phone # on the dead woman's hand. I'm guessing orson whacked her too, using Mike's wrench and that's why he ran him over. Not sure though. I missed a lot of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !! View Post

Terri Hatcher is hot.

I'm wondering what is up with Mike's phone # on the dead woman's hand. I'm guessing orson whacked her too, using Mike's wrench and that's why he ran him over. Not sure though. I missed a lot of last season.

I think Mike had something to do with Orson's wife. How about the "new guy" being a pedifile? I actually saw that coming once I saw the train set.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !! View Post

Terri Hatcher is hot.

I wonder what the problem is between Orson and his mom. Mike also had a vision of the dead woman while he was in the hospital. This is the first time I've seen her. Last year all I remember of seeing Orson was that he hit Mike with the car. I guess everything we'll just have to see what happens this season. I don't think Gabby and Carlos are getting back together..unless they do at the end of the season.. I bet she end's up getting prego or something after a fling(with him) or during that time they just had while he was playing her. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  I like Eva Longoria, but thats about it.
                  Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  I would **** Eva........the show sucks.
                  Exactly what I was thinking lol

Comment

Damn sure never watched this ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X