Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rejects Gamboa: He's on PEDs, Clean Your Piss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you know his piss is clean if you don't request testing or fight him? How about you fight him and request testing? Quack

But like I said before, the dirtiest fighters are the ones who preach it the most. We all know who those are.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Is it possible to get banned or suspended if you never tested positive during a commissions test, I don't think Mosley ever got suspended, anyone know?
      That's the thing, who's going to issue the suspension? It's possible that commissions might refuse to give him a license I suppose, but not very likely either.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        How do you know his piss is clean if you don't request testing or fight him? How about you fight him and request testing? Quack

But like I said before, the dirtiest fighters are the ones who preach it the most. We all know who those are.
        So are u saying gamboa isn't guily? Is that your argument? Or are up saying Broner is the only fighter so far obligated to fight someone whos been publically outed for taking steroids

Comment

This 'list' drama will be over soon enough. There's too many high profile names linked for it to drag on too long.

I'm 90% certain most, if not all, names linked to Ross' claims will be cleared. If so, Yuri should take part in random testing for all fights going forward, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            What I like about the boxing fans opinions about this whole Gamboa-Broner thing is this:

1.Broner-Gamboa would be a great fight, Gamboa probably wins.

2. Broner destroys DeMarco.
            Gamboa struggles a bit with Farenas: No way Gamboa beats Broner.

3. Broner has a bit of trouble in the first 2 rounds with an undermatched Gavin Rees: No way Broner beats Gamboa.

Back, back, and forth, forth, back, back and forth and forth, as we go!

Anyway, I don't think this fight happens, not because of what Gamboa said, it's because 50 Cent has already burned bridges with GBP/Mayweather and has also teamed up with Arum. So I don't see how this fight can happen.
            you make it seem like "modern" boxing fans are a bunch of emotional babies

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              you make it seem like "modern" boxing fans are a bunch of emotional babies
              They are...

Comment

I haven't really been following the whole Gamboa/PED topic so I can't really comment on it.

But Broner is "rejecting" a Gamboa fight, doesn't want to move up to 140, and doesn't know who Vazquez or Burns are.....so who the hell does he want to fight? lol

I like his "Can-Man" approach better and hearing him call out everybody. What the hell happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Broner wouldnt get full credit for this fight anyway. "Shortboa hasnt done anything in two years. Shortboas too small. Shortboas got no chin. Broners ducking this fighter to beat a never was like Shortboa." Haters will be using every reason possible to discredit Broner.
                  He just lost two of five rounds against a smaller and less accomplished fighter..you are a blind nuthuger..

Comment

Broner is still the CAN-man.

Gamboa can get it. As long as he cleans his piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      That's the thing, who's going to issue the suspension? It's possible that commissions might refuse to give him a license I suppose, but not very likely either.
                      I think Gamboa walks out of this just like Mosley, labeled a cheater who never tested positive.

Comment

Working...
                      X