No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    In this forum most felt Bradley would win a rematch,on this planet..Marquez always would make a great fight with Pac(mostly because he's fought him and know his style well)but make no mistake most felt and still feel Bradley would clearly beat Pac in a rematch while Marquez is the same ol same ol..But it turned out to be better then most could have imagined,that does not mean that most felt that Marquez was a more dangerous fight going into the 4th fight...

Who believes that was the worst robbery the sport has ever seen??Lamply(lol)Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith..Which one??Cause although Max Kellerman and Al Bernstein all said the fight was closer then most said it was..Meaning it's not out of this world to believe some people saw a victory for Bradley..But all that does not matter,because this is Pac so he should not be held to the same standards as other great Champs..Because Jim Lamply and Skipbayless believes Pac dominated and got robbed that tosses the fact that Bradley holds a win over Pac out of the window..I get it..

Oh and commodus,your a coward...
    making **** up to suit your nut hugging agenda

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      making **** up to suit your nut hugging agenda
      What did I make up??

Making something would sound something like this..Fuccking Arum bribe three respected judges to screw his cash cow Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        This is your opinion, not a fact. You were just talking about opinions yet you say this is a fact? Come on man.
        So it's an opinion that Bradley beat Pac??Are you being serious??

Bradley beat Pac,he should have been Pac's next fight...

Comment

Most felt Bradley would beat Pac clearly in a rematch,and felt like Pac Marquez would be another scrap like the last three..So I don't agree with Pac taking the harder fight,overall consensus was that Bradley would be the more dangerous fight bro..

Comment

So it's an opinion that Bradley beat Pac??Are you being serious??

Bradley beat Pac,he should have been Pac's next fight...
            You're having problems reading. You said, "fact is Pacquiao should have fought Bradley".

That is obviously not a fact that is your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557424

Read the pole turd...

Comment

lol the poll says "Bradley might have a chance". That isn't to say Bradley WILL win.

Anyways, here is a poll showing the majority of people would not buy a PPV with Bradley rematch:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...cquiao+bradley

Comment

You're having problems reading. You said, "fact is Pacquiao should have fought Bradley".

That is obviously not a fact that is your opinion.
                  Your right,I just thought that's the way it works..You lose to a fighter,you should want a rematch to prove you can beat that fighter..I just thought that's the way things worked..But as for the post your clearly right...

Comment

As a Bradley fan, I'd love to see a rematch.

As a Pacquiao fan, I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather see something new.

Comment

lol the poll says "Bradley might have a chance". That isn't to say Bradley WILL win.

Anyways, here is a poll showing the majority of people would not buy a PPV with Bradley rematch:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...cquiao+bradley
                      Cool pole,but that has nothing to do with what were talking about..I said a lot of people felt that Bradley would have a good shot at beating Pac(meaning he was a tough fight)while Marquez was the same ol same ol..Which was my point from the door..Bradley holds a victory over Pac and a lot of people felt he would make it stick even more should they have met again..But Pac choose not to because he felt he could beat Marquez again..It really was a pointless fight,that turned out to be great...

Comment

Working...
                      X