Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price vs. Audley Early Results: Matt Skelton Wins By TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price vs. Audley Early Results: Matt Skelton Wins By TKO

Echo Arena, Liverpool - Heavyweight contender Matt Skelton (28-6, 23KOs) stopped Jakov Gospic (11-5, 9KOs) in two rounds. Gospic went down in the second round from what appeared to be a clash of heads, but ruled as a knockdown. Gospic's head was cut from the clash. Gospic went down a second time in the round and the fight was stopped. Skelton is now in the running to fight the Audley Harrison-David Price winner in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both look ready but price looks ready. I call price tko 6 but maybe 1st

Comment

Harrison just got Price dropped !!!!!

Comment

That was ****ing amazing!!! For such a really big guy Price's speed, accuracy and finishing is looking good for future bouts

Comment

Two HW mismatches in two weeks with Povetkin/Rahman and now Price/Harrison.

I'm only shocked it happened in round 1. I thought Price would at least look to get a round of ring movement in before disposing of Fraudley. Oh well, at least that's one has been we hopefully won't have to hear about anymore.

Comment

Last edited by Cuban Linx; 07-29-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Audley Harrison says that for his NEXT fight he's going to train really, really hard & you'll see the real Audley.

That wasn't the real Audley in there with Price.

Comment

Fraudley will probably come back in a year and talk about how renewed he is and he needed the time off and he is better than ever. Anything for a paycheck. He is BEYOND dellusional! What a fraud.

Comment

This says everything about the flopjob Wilder, when Audley said that Wilder hit like a mule

Comment

Serious knockout & the British, commonwealth & fury's regional belt & ranking on the line with 500000 pounds($750000us). The challenge was sent & I saw 8000 people there. It's up to fury to accept it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X