No announcement yet.

Pacquiao KO's Bradley like he did Hatton says Roach *vid*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    This is what Pac's got coming to him Roach.....this ain't no joke.
    2 things, biceps do **** for boxing...2ndly, those are some abnormally developed abs, gross really.

Comment

Not even God can save........ *sigh it's too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        2 things, biceps do **** for boxing...2ndly, those are some abnormally developed abs, gross really.
        Biceps help uppercuts and hooks. Bradley puts in work...an easy night is not on the itinerary for Pac on the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          This is what Pac's got coming to him Roach.....this ain't no joke.
          Is this a recent pic?

Comment

i dont believe what roach has said... but i still believe pac's going to KO bradley...

Comment

i honestly see Bradley taken a beating and getting caught between his wide punches.if he doesnt get knocked out cold early then he will take a prolonged beating and his career will never be the same

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                pac was defeated in his last fight. the decision doesn't matter.

Pac and his team fully believed they would walk into the fight and blitz JMM and take him out. Pac had a shock in his face, I saw right in his eyes, I saw it in his body language, his demanor. Pac was a desprate fighter in that fight who was afraid to lose it looked like he was almost scared to death. He had doubts in his head.

Bradley will come intot his fight and bring those same doubts into Pacs head, but Bradley is not JMM . Bradley is a more skilled fighter who is faster and stronger. Pac is in a world of trouble.

Comment

I agree. Bradley is tailor made for pac. Look at his pathetic weak, wide ass punches. he will get hattonized.

Comment

Bradley comes in head first with wild "im mad"ass punches,that aint gone fly man.this more than likely will end in a highlight reel ko or Bradleys face will be a utter mess

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      pac was defeated in his last fight. the decision doesn't matter.

Pac and his team fully believed they would walk into the fight and blitz JMM and take him out. Pac had a shock in his face, I saw right in his eyes, I saw it in his body language, his demanor. Pac was a desprate fighter in that fight who was afraid to lose it looked like he was almost scared to death. He had doubts in his head.

Bradley will come intot his fight and bring those same doubts into Pacs head, but Bradley is not JMM . Bradley is a more skilled fighter who is faster and stronger. Pac is in a world of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X