No announcement yet.

Fighters you couldnt imagine being in a streetfight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters you couldnt imagine being in a streetfight

Here's an idea for a potentially interesting thread, a lot of boxers come from the streets, however name the fighters you would least expect to see in a streetfight.

I'll get the ball rolling with Alexis Arguello and Joe Louis, too much professionalism and class.

Chris Eubank, guess the posh persona has gotten to me. I couldn't imagine it but, I'm sure he would tear it up in a street fight.

Jersey Joe Walcott's another. Must be his craftiness I just couldn't imagine in a good old fashioned punch up. Again I know he definitely could scrap.

Charlie Zelenoff for obvious reasons.

Comment

Floyd Patterson. Such a nice guy and so timid....

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Chris Eubank, guess the posh persona has gotten to me. I couldn't imagine it but, I'm sure he would tear it up in a street fight.

Jersey Joe Walcott's another. Must be his craftiness I just couldn't imagine in a good old fashioned punch up. Again I know he definitely could scrap.

Charlie Zelenoff for obvious reasons.
        I was just about to say good pick on Eubank when i remembered a story about him body slamming Naz or something at an airport.....Maybe im wrong its a little fuzzy...???

Obviously with such limited footage on the old school guys they are harder to pick but i just imagine Peerless Jim Driscoll being to classy for street scraping! Something seriously Regal about that man

Comment

Wlad. I feel like he'd be like "I vill kill anyvan I hit so I must control my powers." Not that he's wrong. But he has restraint. If Chisora had spit in my face, I'd have hit him. I don't care that I would have been brutally thugged on. I wouldn't have had any choice. Wlad kept his cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Wlad. I feel like he'd be like "I vill kill anyvan I hit so I must control my powers." Not that he's wrong. But he has restraint. If Chisora had spit in my face, I'd have hit him. I don't care that I would have been brutally thugged on. I wouldn't have had any choice. Wlad kept his cool.
            And here's our winner! Cant believe i never said him, the man is class through and through, so dignified. If he didnt plant Del boy for that ***** i dont know what would send him over the edge....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              And here's our winner! Cant believe i never said him, the man is class through and through, so dignified. If he didnt plant Del boy for that ***** i dont know what would send him over the edge....
              Have you noticed that he also kind of looks like Dracula when he's mad?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                Have you noticed that he also kind of looks like Dracula when he's mad?
                Haha err cant say i have but i'll take ur word for it mate

VITALI i can see whipping some ass, really surprised he didnt go for Chisora...

Comment

Sergio Martinez or pwill I just couldn't see them fighting out side the ring they seem really chill and friendly plus if pwill gets hit to hard again he might start planking again ...

Comment

Oscar DeLaHoya. Seems more likely to get someone else, or a lawyer, to fight his battles for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X