Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

didnt Arum say he did not want goldenboy involved??now he wants them for floyds purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt Arum say he did not want goldenboy involved??now he wants them for floyds purse

does that make any sense at all???now the stadium isnt caused for in they fight in late may??wtf is going on here??

I thought he was already "talking" with some investors..

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      I thought he was already "talking" with some investors..
      yea where are all these investors???

Comment

Arum doesn't know what the hell he's saying anymore

Comment

manny- i dont fight for money,I fight for my people

Comment

I thought Arum said that he's willing to guarantee Floyd split also along as he gets a percentage from Floyd as well or something like that.

If Floyd isn't willing to give up any of the money for him. Then Arum wants to know who will guarantee him whatever it is that Floyd is asking for.

Comment

this guy just isnt making a lick of sense...first he had to build a stadium so the fight had to be in late may..now he said forget the stadium..the "investors"have disappeared all ..manny said his cut is fine...cut the **** and make the damn fight..this guy is holding up every ****ing thing

Comment

Bob is just talking **** to make it look like he is making an effort when really he doesn't want to make the fight.

Comment

It makes perfect sense for anyone with an IQ over 70.

Arum offered to be the sole promoter of the event and to the be one that handled all the logistics such as procuring BOTH fighters' purses. Floyd wasn't interested and insisted on using GBP. Now if GBP is going to be involved in the fight or Floyd wants to be his own 'boss'/promoter, then it's on his side to come up with the guarantee. That's on page 1 of the boxing promoter's handbook- it's your job to come up with your fighter's guaranteed purse.

Now why would Arum go through the trouble of getting Floyd a $50 million down payment if he isn't going to see a return for his efforts? Furthermore, if Arum is doing all the work... then why is GBP even necessary? What will their 'fee' be paid for?

This is basic logic here people.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    It makes perfect sense for anyone with an IQ over 70.

Arum offered to be the sole promoter of the event and to the be one that handled all the logistics such as procuring BOTH fighters' purses. Floyd wasn't interested and insisted on using GBP. Now if GBP is going to be involved in the fight or Floyd wants to be his own 'boss'/promoter, then it's on his side to come up with the guarantee. That's on page 1 of the boxing promoter's handbook- it's your job to come up with your fighter's guaranteed purse.

Now why would Arum go through the trouble of getting Floyd a $50 million down payment if he isn't going to see a return for his efforts? Furthermore, if Arum is doing all the work... then why is GBP even necessary? What will their 'fee' be paid for?

This is basic logic here people.
                    where are these"inverstors??"who are suppose to cover the purses??and why all the sudden did this"staduim"he had to build come up then vanish all the sudden..talking about peoples iq??try using your own mind and open your eyes..Arum has a new excuse every damn day

Comment

Working...
                    X