Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racism Against Obama Started by Hillary Clinton Democrats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism Against Obama Started by Hillary Clinton Democrats?

Racism against Barack Obama is nothing new during this election year. In fact it started in the Primaries by internal fighting in the Democratic Party by HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS. I'm just trying to point out that there are racists in both sides and portray Republicans as shockingly racist is very misleading and trying to hide Racism in the Democratic Party in order to twist facts to support your views is just as wrong. Racism is wrong, it should be exposed and called out no matter what political affiliation you belong to.

I agree... SO VOTE OBAMA....

Comment

Yes their are racists on both sides no doubt about that. I know you don't want the GOP being labled as the racist party and that's cool because the majority probably aren't. Let's just say then that GOP isn't exactly diverse. It's convention and rallies were overwhelmingly white. Plus I think JC Watts is the only black congressmen and Im not quite sure there are very many other minorities that are in congress or are running and having a chance at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Yes their are racists on both sides no doubt about that. I know you don't want the GOP being labled as the racist party and that's cool because the majority probably aren't. Let's just say then that GOP isn't exactly diverse. It's convention and rallies were overwhelmingly white. Plus I think JC Watts is the only black congressmen and Im not quite sure there are very many other minorities that are in congress or are running and having a chance at winning.
        Your right about that, there hasn't been a single African-American Republican Congressman and Senator in over 6 years since JC Watts was office in 2003. The only prominent elected Republican minorities right now, is Gov. Bobby Jindal, an Indian-American, and a couple of Cuban-American Congressmen. That's is such a shame for the GOP. They definitely need to broaden their membership.

Comment

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
          Your right about that, there hasn't been a single African-American Republican Congressman and Senator in over 6 years since JC Watts was office in 2003. The only prominent elected Republican minorities right now, is Gov. Bobby Jindal, an Indian-American, and a couple of Cuban-American Congressmen. That's is such a shame for the GOP. They definitely need to broaden their membership.
          Remember everybody.

If 55% of white people vote for the white guy it's racism.

If 95% of black people vote for the black guy it's not racism.

Comment

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
            Racism against Barack Obama is nothing new during this election year. In fact it started in the Primaries by internal fighting in the Democratic Party by HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS.
            So it's not racism when 95% of blacks voted for Obama over Hillary?

BTW, Obama cheated big time to win those primaries which is why so many Hillary supporters are so pissed off they'll vote for McCain this time.

http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/we-will-not-be-silenced/

This is the best of the videos

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=1#post4255420

watch at 4 minutes in.
            Last edited by Korthax555; 10-29-2008, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Korthax555 View Post
              Remember everybody.

If 55% of white people vote for the white guy it's racism.

If 95% of black people vote for the black guy it's not racism.
              The racism in this election, as well as in the primary has been dispicable. In both, people voted for the less qualified, less proven, less experienced candidate, simply because of race.

Look at their records people, believe it or not, despite being a white guy, John McCain is by far the best man for the job.

Comment

Working...
              X