Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will you rank khan once he beats 140 tourney winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better hope he doesn't have to face matthyse. He'd seriously retire after that bout. If he fights garcia he gets koed again. His best bet is if somehow Peterson wins and they fight. Man not beating garcia or matthyse IMO

Comment

first ballot glass chin hall of fame.

Comment

KHANAGE!!!, did you join boxing scene for the sole purpose of trying to convince the other members that Khan is the best fighter in the world? Every day you put up new threads trying to make Khan sound about 100 times better than he actually is. Where should Khan be ranked pfp. when he wins the tournament? You should have worded the question if Khan wins the tournament because he is a real long shot to win it. I think Khan will be fighting Matthysse in the tournament final. I think Matthysse will have earned a top 8 ranking pfp. by KOing both Peterson and Garcia. If I am right about Matthysse doing this and Khan beats Matthysse I would give Khan the #8 spot in the world pfp. ratings. You say Marquez will probably refuse to fight Khan because he turned down that fight many times. I'll tell you a fight that will probably never happen and that is a rematch between Khan and Prescott. I lost track of how many times Prescott tried and failed to get a rematch with Khan. I think almost everybody would have rather seen a Khan-Prescott rematch than the fight Khan just had or the guy he is going to fight next.

Comment

I like this Khanage guy more than I like Khan

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
            Personally id put him just cracking top 5, But to be safe i would put him around 6 ish. I think the perfect fight for him afrer that would be marquez putting him at either 1-2 p4p. Considering marquez turned down khan at least 6 times (didnt want to be a stepping stone) that fight probably doesnt happen.
            I'll rank Khan as the bottom of the 140 trash heap once he gets KO'd by either Matthysse, Peterson or Garcia (again).

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              I like this Khanage guy more than I like Khan
              I know...sad right? I just wish homeboy realized that too.

Comment

he won't move in my rankings because he's already #1.

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
                  Btw i think khan ko's peterson, decisions garcia and gors life and death with mathysse.
                  Not long ago you posted that Khan would easily beat Matthysse 12 rounds to 0. What changed your mind? You should learn to spell his name correctly because he is probably the guy who is going to give Khan his third KO loss.

Comment

Khan knock mathyse out.

Comment

Working...
                    X