Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Targets Mattthysse: I'm Willing To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott Targets Mattthysse: I'm Willing To Fight!

Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20KOs) is training in his native Colombia at the moment. He watched Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31KOs) knock Mike Dallas Jr. out in the first round on Saturday night in Las Vegas. He was impressed with the victory. Matthysse, the WBC's interim-champion, wants unified beltholder Danny Garcia next. With Garcia's recent rib injury, his fight with Zab Judah has been rescheduled to April 27th and that leaves Matthysse with a lot of time to kill. Prescott wants to fill that void.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oscar probably told Prescott to say this

Prescott responds right after the postponement is announced at this time of night? OK

Comment

A lot of firepower in this match up

Comment

Prescott is willing to fight anyone..

Comment

These two have beef from their amateur days. Lucas stopped Breidis & Breidis said it was a fluke & Lucas hits like a baby rabbit
          I think they went 2-1 Lucas.

Two of my favourites from the 140 crop

Go away Breidis & let Lucas do his thing for now, call out Amir again lol

Comment

I'd like to see this fight.

Comment

Prescott makes it interesting for a few rounds with his hand speed and solid pop, but gets stopped mid fight.

Comment

Can this bum fight a worthy contender before being targeting a division top dog. Matthysse has more urgent matters to attend to, like working on his guarenteed shot at Garcia.

Comment

khan and prescott should finally have a rematch imo

Comment

I would still like to see Khan vs Prescott 2 in the UK. If not that fight I would like to see Alvarado vs Prescott 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X