Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we know that NSAC drug testing isn't "biased"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we know that NSAC drug testing isn't "biased"?

I really don't care for all this WADA USADA ishh but uncle Bob got me thinking. Where is the proof that NSAC piss testing isn't biased? Shane Mosley used PED's yet NSAC testing never caught him. Why were they paid off? How come Toney and Vargas could test positive but not Mosley. Maybe NSAC took bribes against Toney and Vargas? Is there any test that can be trusted? Boxing is losing credibility by the day.

Does anybody have the answers to my questions?

Comment

its because some substances aren't detectable in urine and because NSAC tells you about the testing then you have i think 30-48 hrs to show up...its not random...i read that in an article...actually im trying to find that article again lol

Comment

The most corrupt sport on the planet, in the most corrupt state in America..."Let the commission do their job"

Comment

It's called cycling, you'd have to be an idiot to get caught doping now days in boxing with the protocols they have in place. Anyone well versed in the field would know how to cycle it properly in Mosley's case it was Conte.

Comment

Everyone knows that this thing isnt about NSAC. The issue here is that Floyd is still afraid of Pac.

He could have fought Pac anytime he wants if May has the urge to fight him IMO. And even with Pac's willingness to take the tests, May is obviously ducking the issue when he's being asked.

Comment

Working...
            X