OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      I don't patrol the boards daily for stupid posts to correct. I do what I can, when I can.
      In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Also, yourself and others of the same mind can go and adopt these illegals and have them stay at your place. Then you can give them all the soap and love they deserve.
        Why would I do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Pretend like It did not happen!

I challenge AOC to go to "The Museum of Tolerance" and face a survivor!
          What the hell are you rambling about?

Comment

• How can you not like this guy?
            https://thehill.com/video/administra...ency-to-health

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
                When he hit a wall he stops posting. A few others are like that here. When they have nothing to say they look for a post in the internet and post it here with no research. As long as the piece supports their ideals it should suffice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I chuckle when people say this is not who we are. They are obviously ignoring the past, and in some cases the present, history of America

That right here is why they have to end this wave of immigrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    When he hit a wall he stops posting. A few others are like that here. When they have nothing to say they look for a post in the internet and post it here with no research. As long as the piece supports their ideals it should suffice.
                    Running into those types in real life is always a hoot.

You can do them like Jordan Peterson did Cathy Newman.

I must admit, that was a guilty pleasure of mine back when we lived in Austin.

Despite our No Soliciting sign, political people often knocked.

Some would want to debate. It was always fun to leave them speechless within an exchange or two, and with a smirk on my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Running into those types in real life is always a hoot.

You can do them like Jordan Peterson did Cathy Newman.

I must admit, that was a guilty pleasure of mine back when we lived in Austin.

Despite our No Soliciting sign, political people often knocked.

Some would want to debate. It was always fun to leave them speechless within an exchange or two, and with a smirk on my face.
                      They run amok here in NY. Almost everyday I got to here the nonstop ignorance. Once you ask then some key questions that they can't answer they get angry and start calling you names. At work it is a nightmare. If you go against him then they tattle tale to the boss that you are talking politics when all they do is talk politics all day.

Liberalism is a disease. Nobody is going to tell me any different because I see it every single day.

Comment

Working...
                      X