Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Lozada Was A Great Test, I Passed With Flying Colors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Lozada Was A Great Test, I Passed With Flying Colors

KISSIMMEE, Fla.-There wasn't anything about Saturday's fight with Antonio Lozada which surprised Jose Pedraza. Not even how close the scores were at the time he ultimately closed the show. The former two-division titlist returned to the win column with a 9th round knockout of Mexico's Lozada in front of a beyond capacity crowd of 2,912 at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Fla. Pedraza floored his foe with a laser-sharp left hand in round nine before an ensuing flurry prompted a stoppage late in the round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pedraza is much better than Verdejo. He can do a ton of things in the ring when Verdejo is very repetitive and does not adjust.

Comment

Hats off to Pedraza for his performance last night. Awesome fighter with such a deep bag of tricks it is sickening. Such a smooth operator in there. I swear I think he learned from his losses and is working on improving, as it should be. Good win as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Hats off to Pedraza for his performance last night. Awesome fighter with such a deep bag of tricks it is sickening. Such a smooth operator in there. I swear I think he learned from his losses and is working on improving, as it should be. Good win as well.
        Great post. When the Loma fight was announced some people acted like the sniper was a bum. On the way in to the arena I told my old lady that Pedraza was world class and would give a good accounting of himself against Vasyl. Pedraza is one tough S.O.B!

Comment

When Pedraza lost to a 22 year old Tank = Pedraza was a bum

When Pedraza lost to lomo= Pedraza is elite

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            When Pedraza lost to a 22 year old Tank = Pedraza was a bum

When Pedraza lost to lomo= Pedraza is elite
            so is Pedraza a bum or elite ?
            You tell us....

Comment

Pedraza did well last night. I hope he would reconsider and fight Teofimo Lopez next.

Comment

Pedraza did a good job on a B class opponent. Lozada was crude and the Sniper schooled him. Teofimo, Ryan Garciia, Haney, there are lots of good fights for him.

Comment

Davis schooled him and took a part of his soul. Pedraza is coming back strong, tho. Good for him.

Comment

Pedraza did well. Ricans usually slow down after 8

Comment

Working...
                    X