• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    It's..really not that simple
    It will be on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
      Kovalev IS an elite boxer... he just also has power.

Where do people get off on assuming Kovalev isn't a good a boxer as Ward when he straight up nearly white washed him for the first half of the fight AND knocked him down... yet you gonna act like Ward is levels above him in boxing LOL.
      You will see levels on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        I didn't think there was any significant difference in levels in their boxing ability in the first fight. Kovalev is very underrated in his ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTPayton View Post
          So why did we see gifts in the first fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            One of the best if not the best fight of the year with two of the very best active boxers and the Floyd Connor thread already has more views and comments already after one day, proves one thing, this site is full of fan boys and casuals.

This is where the real boxing talk is at.
            They only cared about these two as a proxy battle in the never-ending Mayweather-Pacquiao bull****. Whoever wins here, one side or the other will use it as a victory regarding those two. It's the only reason they care about Golovkin-Alvarez, too.

Comment

• ward's autist mohawk added insult to injury given the robbery. hope he gets punished for it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                ward's autist mohawk added insult to injury given the robbery. hope he gets punished for it tomorrow.
                At least he has hair unlike Kovolov.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  They only cared about these two as a proxy battle in the never-ending Mayweather-Pacquiao bull****. Whoever wins here, one side or the other will use it as a victory regarding those two. It's the only reason they care about Golovkin-Alvarez, too.
                  I do actually think the GGG fan base is a lot of casual fans but most certainly a huge majority are just Floyd bashers, butt hurt PAC fans etc, I mean these guys literally convinced themselves PAC would beat Floyd though real boxing fans were telling them he had no chance. Let's not forget Floyd let him age first though as Floyd doesn't age.

Comment

• Comment

• I can't believe Kovalev is basically fighting for free.

Comment

Working...
                      X