Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly didn't even know Puerto Rico had TV's, let alone PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      I honestly didn't even know Puerto Rico had TV's, let alone PPV.

Comment

• cotto is ****ed up... the Phillippines get to see Pac fight for free and Mexicans get to watch Chavez JR for free...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          cotto is ****ed up... the Phillippines get to see Pac fight for free and Mexicans get to watch Chavez JR for free...
          What about Canadians? Bute didn't let them watch many of his fights for free (they were mostly PPV up north against crap opponents!), while on regular HBO/Showtime here in the states.

Comment

• cotto is a good man but he should make the people in the states pay for pay per view on this fight and let the ricans watch this for free, lol, not the other way around

Comment

• War Cotto, screw the haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                What about Canadians? Bute didn't let them watch many of his fights for free (they were mostly PPV up north against crap opponents!), while on regular HBO/Showtime here in the states.
                canadians arent as big a fans of boxing as the fanatical ricans are, lol, besides bute isnt a real canadian, lol, hes romanian so hes just living in canada to take advantage of the canadians being supportive for him cause he knows he has them on a hold, lol, puerto ricans and cotto have real ties, lol, thats what makes this ****ed up., bute could really care less for canada

Comment

• Mexico for the win. ALL PPV are free, hell every fight is free.

Live and learn, theirs a reason Mexican are the biggest boxing fan base their is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                    War Cotto, screw the haters.
                    yeah i hate haters too, especially those that hate to admit that floyd is a ****in faag, lol, i hate people that hate me for calling andre berto a b1tch and most of all, i hate people that think defensive boxing is good for boxing, those ****in boxers are killing the sport cause their style is extremely boring, lol, they get no love from me you and still get a small phony fanbase

Comment

• The complainers will always make themselves out to be a larger group than they actually are. I'll bet he comes out on top here.

Comment

Working...
                      X