Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You saw them, did you?
    Hahaha, yeah mate.

When a bloke with 10 fights and 2 years in the pro game is holding his own with a naturally bigger bloke who has twice as many fights and 4 years more experience in the paid ranks, you know what's up!

Comment

Cleverly is good, Degale has the potential to be great.

Plus Olympic champions usually have that buzz about them

Comment

Let's get this straight. Clev is decent, but he is not a solid gold certified future legend like Chunky.

It's all about levels!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          The division is whack

Dawson is the only good one
          At Light-Heavy?

I think Hopkins, Pascal, and Cloud deserve a mention as well. Diaconu is not bad either. With Dawson, that's at least 5 good/notable fighters in LHW which is more than what many other divisions can say.

Comment

I saw DeGale fighting after all the talk about him, and I see he's a very good boxer, for a guy with 10 pro fights. I like his style. His personality helps as well, mix in the gold medal and you see why the guy is so hyped. I'll be rooting for him vs Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              I saw DeGale fighting after all the talk about him, and I see he's a very good boxer, for a guy with 10 pro fights. I like his style. His personality helps as well, mix in the gold medal and you see why the guy is so hyped. I'll be rooting for him vs Groves.
              This top bloke here knows gold when he sees it!

Comment

Working...
              X