No announcement yet.

I don't get the excitement of Manny beating Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Another butthurt hater who can't stand that his favorite retired fighter isn't getting enough attention. Did you feel this way when Floyd fought Berto?
    It kind of helped that he beat Manny the fight before

was p4p #1
    undefeated
    unified champ with ring belt
    lineal champ

kind of a difference dont you think???

OH and Berto was a 3 time champ..Lucas only won one fake ass WBA title

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Berto was far superior to the corpse that Pacquiao knocked out last week.
      Keep telling yourself that. Berto was never an elite level fighter...he was Ortiz and Guerrero's leftovers, the guy that they had to beat to fight Floyd. There was NOTHING compelling about that fight. He was a shot never-was. Just an easy win over a recognizable name. No different than Pac/Matthysse, but I see a lot of hate from you Floyd hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

was p4p #1
        undefeated
        lineal champ

Berto was Ortiz and Guerrero's leftovers. Two B-rate fighters who beat another B-rate brawler to get a shot at Floyd. Fans were actually walking out during the middle of that PPV sparring session.

Comment

Lucas did look slow but Manny? Lucas wasnt a great victory but wtf u talking abt? Ur one strange dude lol

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. Berto was never an elite level fighter...he was Ortiz and Guerrero's leftovers, the guy that they had to beat to fight Floyd. There was NOTHING compelling about that fight. He was a shot never-was. Just an easy win over a recognizable name. No different than Pac/Matthysse, but I see a lot of hate from you Floyd hypocrites.
            Of course Berto was a cherry pick, but so was Matthysse. Pacquiao beating shot Lucas proves nothing. As far as I'm conserned Pacquiao is still the mother****er that lost to Horn. Manny should keep fighting shot c level guys like Matthysse or retire because if he steps up and fights someone good it won't be pretty.

Comment

Berto was Ortiz and Guerrero's leftovers. Two B-rate fighters who beat another B-rate brawler to get a shot at Floyd. Fans were actually walking out during the middle of that PPV sparring session.
              And Lucas is how many peoples left overs??? who the hell did he beat to get a shot at manny again?? if Berto and Ortiz were B class then Lucas is F class

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

was p4p #1
                undefeated
                lineal champ

Here we go defending Berto hahaha. No hate for Floyd for picking Berto for one of his last fight. He deserved to pick an easy fight but stop talking like Berto was any good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Oh yeah I bet that's what you'd say if Floyd fought Matthysse.

Knowing you, you'd probably call it a dangerous fight before the fight then a shot cherry pick after.
                  I didn't say that against the always dangerous Berto and McGuigan? Or was it McDonald's. Oh yeah McEnroe.

Comment

I disagree, I really thought I was going to see a different Manny, but he was quick, powerful and had good speed.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Here we go defending Berto hahaha. No hate for Floyd for picking Berto for one of his last fight. He deserved to pick an easy fight but stop talking like Berto was any good lol.
                      I never bragged like it was some great win, but it was damn better then Lucas and they are acting like he just beat some elite fighter with that win

Comment

Working...
                      X