Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugarkainehook: GGG is NOT The Best - Until He Beats Alvarez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sugarkainehook: GGG is NOT The Best - Until He Beats Alvarez!

But as Loeffler and Abel said from Q2 2016, not until 2017 or 2018. So Golovkin will have to wait.

Until then, the fact remains, his resume is below Alvarez.

Who cares if some think nelos resume is better!!???
    People think GGG beats nelo! Is that too hard to understand?

So nelo needs to stop dodging and show people you shoukldnt make him underdog!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      But as Loeffler and Abel said from Q2 2016, not until 2017 or 2018. So Golovkin will have to wait.

Yes. Yes it is. Canelo also never has to fight Golovkin if he doesn't want to. Does that make you happy?

Comment

Then if he beats Canelo it will be "GGG IS NO THE BEST UNTIL HE BEATS WARD!"

I see where this is going, for some just like with Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ward, some people just WON'T EVER give certain guys credit because their emotions are too involved and uncontrollable

Comment

I hope Canelo fights Saunders, so he can hand over ANOTHER belt to Golovkin, making him undisputed MW champ

Comment

Golovkin is the best at Middleweight until proven otherwise.

Comment

He should at least beat some oNE better than that clown journeyman Murray

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

Who put you in charge of resumes, GGG's biggest and most annoying hater? Are you the resume policeman? GGG has no losses and no draws, only dominate and unquestionable lopsided wins, mostly by KO. Canelo has a loss and a draw and close wins over Lara and Trout. GGG has had 3 of the 4 middleweight title belts and defended them successfully 17 times, all by KO. Canelo gave his middleweight title to GGG rather than fight him for it. Now Canelo owns only 1 belt at 154. I am a huge fan of both Canelo and GGG and think they are two of the best fighters in the world. The majority of fight fans including most Mexican fight fans consider GGG the better fighter until Canelo fights and defeats him and that's the way it is. You can take your resume BS and shove it where the son don't shine.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Who put you in charge of resumes, GGG's biggest and most annoying hater? Are you the resume policeman? GGG has no losses and no draws, only dominate and unquestionable lopsided wins, mostly by KO. Canelo has a loss and a draw and close wins over Lara and Trout. GGG has had 3 of the 4 middleweight title belts and defended them successfully 17 times, all by KO. Canelo gave his middleweight title to GGG rather than fight him for it. Now Canelo owns only 1 belt at 154. I am a huge fan of both Canelo and GGG and think they are two of the best fighters in the world. The majority of fight fans including most Mexican fight fans consider GGG the better fighter until Canelo fights and defeats him and that's the way it is. You can take your resume BS and shove it where the son don't shine.
                  He's just some guy who makes Golovkin threads everyday as well as his own anti Golovkin YouTube videos. This is the highlight of his day.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Lol. Boxingscene.com

I hang here because I can rationalize with others on empirical merits from boxers... isn't that common sense?

Of course fictional theory such as actually believing that Golovkin has a better resume is translated as Golovkin being immune to wrong doing in boxing.. what we call risk taking.

Brook and justifying that Golovkin "needed" a date is for HBO to worry about, not fans justifying it. However my signature image shows the reality of events...

So we good bruh!

Comment

Working...
                    X