View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 03:00 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6465 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,893.15
Total Points: 171,157.27
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
You aren't capable of stepping back and looking at things from an outside view. You have trouble seeing past your own nose.

That's a selfish and narrow attitude you have in that post.
LOL you cant seem to grasp the fact that someone took a LOT of risk to start a company. They follow employment laws and no one is forced to work for them.

I dont tell anyone how to spend their money. Their company, their risk.

I really dont understand this. Im always hearing companies are greedy and could careless about the employees and they want to keep as much money as they can. Yet they pay a CEO a bunch of cash because they just want to waste it? Theres a reason why they spend what they do for a CEO. If you think they just want to throw cash at them to waste it then I dont know what to tell you.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote