Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua has no control over his career. Doesn’t see contacts or sign them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua has no control over his career. Doesn’t see contacts or sign them

Since the altercation between Hearn and AJs father there’s been rumors swirling of Eddie stealing from AJ. I don’t remember this video being posted but I found it very interesting. It’s a red flag when a star as big as AJ doesn’t see his contracts or sign them. AJ never physically saw the offer from Wilder only Hearn. Let me know what you think in the comment section.

This is pure gold. The gold starts at 7:20. Click on the link.

https://youtu.be/hULSUcyVo0Y

“Aj made all these videos saying he was going to sign”

“AJ is me”
    “He is me”
    “I own his rights”
    “He doesn’t sign”
    “AJ has Never signed anything”

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-10-2019, 04:23 PM.

Hearn signing a document because he represents Joshua is very different to saying that Joshua doesn't get to see the offer.

Comment

aj still makes a hell of a lot more than beyonce bum squad wilder. BUM squaaaaad!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        aj still makes a hell of a lot more than beyonce bum squad wilder. BUM squaaaaad!
        I bet. He probably doesn’t get to see or spend the money until Hearn allows him. Lmao so embarrassing. “AJ is me” AJ is a servant lol
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 06-10-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          Are you saying Wilders a bigger bum than the guy who got arse handed to him for seven rounds by a 25/1 underdog ?

Comment

AJ being used and it's obvious look at all his opponents after Klitschko they were all signed on co promotion by Matchroom

It's exactly like a Pacquiao with Bob Arum

Comment

He doesn't seem like a very bright guy. Probably best for him that he has professionals making those decisions for him. That's why boxers have managers. Few boxers are biz savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K
                Of coarse not leave that to massa he’s got house boy written all over him.
                Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                  Reported for racism.
                  So snitching on a brotha is your thing? You think that’s gonna stop me

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    AJ being used and it's obvious look at all his opponents after Klitschko they were all signed on co promotion by Matchroom

It's exactly like a Pacquiao with Bob Arum
                    or Mayweather with Haymon. Only guy he fought who wasnt with Haymon was Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X