Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Andy Ruiz Win is Historic For All Mexicans, We're Proud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Andy Ruiz Win is Historic For All Mexicans, We're Proud

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Anthony Joshua said on Wednesday there is no one to blame but himself for the shock loss of his IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles to Andy Ruiz Jr last Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Viva Mexico! Haters can eat a d!ck!

Comment

He made Mexicans and Americans proud!! We are proud of you Ruiz��������

Comment

Good to see the Mexican Legend JCC giving Ruiz some props .
        Respect .

Comment

Oh snap! DaNeutral. Robbie Barrett

Now JCC will constantly be bringing up Ruiz Jr. in his regular ESPN Deportes talk to the Hispanic audience / Spanish Channels on the American continent.

If JCC says so and in the coming months, expect even more subs for DAZN to the year end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
            He made Mexicans and Americans proud!! We are proud of you Ruiz��������
            Mexican blood, American blub. Yay.....

Comment

I love it when groups openly support their own, that’s how it should be and how it is........just don’t get peeved when it’s a group you’ve been conditioning to fear supporting their own!
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-05-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I hope it brings in the Latino fan base to the heavy weight division.
                How great would it be if Ruiz can pack 20K plus at Staples Center. He can have a Canelo type atmosphere for his fights.
                Great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Oh snap! DaNeutral. Robbie Barrett

Now JCC will constantly be bringing up Ruiz Jr. in his regular ESPN Deportes talk to the Hispanic audience / Spanish Channels on the American continent.

If JCC says so and in the coming months, expect even more subs for DAZN to the year end.
                  I just dont see where DAZN are doing so bad like the LDBC say. Have no idea where they pull their numbers from, i Its been a solid start and its gaining interest from sports fans and sports. The ball has only just started rolling over there and its gaining speed already.

I know how much of a god Chavez is to the Mexican people, rightfully so as hes one of the greatest Boxers of all time. They hang off his every word. He is like Ceaser. He gives Mexican fighters the thumbs up or down in his words and the fans follow his every word. Ruiz has been given the highest honor from Mexico in the form of kind words from Chavez.

Comment

25-1 odds on beating AJ but what's greater odds is Ruiz defending the belt even 3 times successfully after the win. I think he's going to get kod by AJ in the rematch or fury comes and peppers him all night for the decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X