Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool played like a team that is going to win the Prem.

We used to see Ferguson's United come out like that all the time after a rough Champions League.

Easing off the gas pedal to secure a win without draining your squad.

Chelsea had fight in them though, that's why the game didn't wind up being Watford-esque.

We had our obvious flaws but Frank needs to cut it out with the over reliance on Mount.

Anything else, we can't do anything about. We can't sign players so we're just stuck with mediocre veterans in positions.

I'm 100% with Sparked in that we should use the young guys till the end but he put a CAM at the wing with a young natural winger on the bench who has played 90 games in one of Europe's top 5 leagues and 28 European games (Champions and Europa leagues). I'm not saying we win the game with Pulisic but you wouldn't even do that in Football Manager unless you had injuries. F.ucking hell.

Comment

• I didn’t see the game today but didn’t expect us to win.

My only standard at the minute is to NEVER start Willian or Pedro. It’s a waste.

It doesn’t help Chelsea get better.

I can’t see top 4 and I obviously can’t see relegation. So why would you bother with either of those two?

We have to go all in. Every game.

It will work.

Comment

• He started Willian.

Used a 433 with Mount at left wing. Surprisingly Willian was the best attacker of the game.

But that isn't saying much because Willian usually looks good when everyone else is sub par.

I can't think of a manager who would have someone like Pulisic available and use a cam who has 6 total games of top flight experience as a left wing anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Liverpool played like a team that is going to win the Prem.

We used to see Ferguson's United come out like that all the time after a rough Champions League.

Easing off the gas pedal to secure a win without draining your squad.

Chelsea had fight in them though, that's why the game didn't wind up being Watford-esque.

We had our obvious flaws but Frank needs to cut it out with the over reliance on Mount.

Anything else, we can't do anything about. We can't sign players so we're just stuck with mediocre veterans in positions.

I'm 100% with Sparked in that we should use the young guys till the end but he put a CAM at the wing with a young natural winger on the bench who has played 90 games in one of Europe's top 5 leagues and 28 European games (Champions and Europa leagues). I'm not saying we win the game with Pulisic but you wouldn't even do that in Football Manager unless you had injuries. F.ucking hell.
          They got lucky with VAR and mount being an amateur kid got potential but he single handedly cost chelsea at least 2 goals

Don't think Liverpool will win the league they will fall off it's going to be Manchester City again

Comment

• Liverpool look like they are primed for it though. In my opinion at least.

What's up with Ole at United though?

That's a sacking waiting to happen around December.

Comment

• Feel much better about losing to Colchester on PK's after Spurs did too

Comment

• Chelsea draw United for the next round.

I wonder if we could genuinely trot out a 424 and beat United's midfield.

Comment

• West Ham got smashed by a league 1 outfit.

How could that happen I thought.

Looked up the teams.

One Carlos Sanchez in West Ham’s midfield.

F.uck me! When did he come back? Lol

He blows my mind that guy. I think I’m better than him at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Liverpool look like they are primed for it though. In my opinion at least.

What's up with Ole at United though?

That's a sacking waiting to happen around December.
                    He's done.. tbh listening to Jose on sky I wouldn't mind him back and Roy Keane come back and kick out half of these pansies phaggots.. he'll who am I kidding it's more like 3/4 of the squad

I feel sorry for Ole tbh.. Jose was right this team is weaker then last year..

I think overall Maguire.. James and Bissaka >> Lukaku.. Fellani and Herrera in the long term.. but def in the short term we are weaker now..

Rahsford can't be used as a no9 or not one who will perform week in and week out

****ing sad James is the player we look too.. I want to do a Chelsea but I think too much is expected of United.. Chelsea are kind of given a pass because of the transfer ban.. even though they had tons of players on loan who they could recall so it was hardly a ban tbfh

Comment

• we are so ****ed. Eriksen is not even trying and playing like absolute dog****. wanyama, rose, toby all wanted to leave & poch is still starting them. we have no RB and did not replace trippier... poch is playing CB's at RB.

Poch has clearly lost the dressing room now and has probobly had enough, hell be off in the summer along with eriksen

Comment

Working...
                      X