Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible speech by Bernard Hopkins demanding respect!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I love Hopkins self aggrandizing, sometimes out and out delusional, crazed rants. But big respect to the guy. One of my favorite fighters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      From 14mins to 16 mins 30 seconds:

Bernards 100% right. He's absolutely amazing and hardly no one realizes it.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        So we like being racist shtbags, dont we

OH AND BY THE WAY KIDS:

Just so you know, true greats get respected without having to go around biching about how great they are.

Comment

B-Hop will be missed big time after he retires.

Comment

You can make a case for Hopkins being the best of the modern era. I know he's up against a lot like Floyd's unbeaten run. Roy's prime dominance . Guys moving through multiple weight classes etc but what he's done has never been done before and probably new will again

The mean is a living legend

Comment

I ****ig love Hopkis!

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                You can make a case for Hopkins being the best of the modern era. I know he's up against a lot like Floyd's unbeaten run. Roy's prime dominance . Guys moving through multiple weight classes etc but what he's done has never been done before and probably new will again

The mean is a living legend
                Agreed. He could be.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  So we like being racist shtbags, dont we

OH AND BY THE WAY KIDS:

Just so you know, true greats get respected without having to go around biching about how great they are.

Comment

B-Hop is a legend (I read a lovely article recently where the great Nacho Beristain calls him his favourite fighter - http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ain-part-three) but seriously.....before I delve into this video, is this another one where B-Hop tells us why he is so great?

Where he rails against the establishment..... despite being considered boxing royalty, a partner in GBP, and can pretty much choose who he wants to fight?

Cos if so, I ain't watching it.

Hopkins must have so much incredible wisdom to share (and sometimes we hear it) but so much of the recent stuff is him (and Nazim) telling us why we should stroke his nutsack.

Same thing was happening with Carl Froch, who would simply not telling us why he is so amazing until Groves humbled him.

Honestly, for me the greatest writing/thoughts on boxing from a boxer is Chris Eubank - there have been some stunning articles posted on this site by that Cohaugen dude with Eubank talking - and they are mesmerising.

Maybe it's all part of the show with B-Hop and he will ease up once he's retired.

I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      B-Hop is a legend (I read a lovely article recently where the great Nacho Beristain calls him his favourite fighter - http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ain-part-three) but seriously.....before I delve into this video, is this another one where B-Hop tells us why he is so great?

Where he rails against the establishment..... despite being considered boxing royalty, a partner in GBP, and can pretty much choose who he wants to fight?

Cos if so, I ain't watching it.

Hopkins must have so much incredible wisdom to share (and sometimes we hear it) but so much of the recent stuff is him (and Nazim) telling us why we should stroke his nutsack.

Same thing was happening with Carl Froch, who would simply not telling us why he is so amazing until Groves humbled him.

Honestly, for me the greatest writing/thoughts on boxing from a boxer is Chris Eubank - there have been some stunning articles posted on this site by that Cohaugen dude with Eubank talking - and they are mesmerising.

Maybe it's all part of the show with B-Hop and he will ease up once he's retired.

I hope so.
                      No, it's more about his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X