No announcement yet.

Kessler clearly beat Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    I scored it 7-3 in favour of Kessler with 2 rounds even. He clearly won in a competetive fight. Showed great warrior spirit in the 12th, my respect for him increased tenfold.
    Especially after the Ward loss, he put it all on the line and went all out for the win towards the end. The last few rounds were just shootouts.

Comment

Kessler clearly won the fight. Although he dont look to me like the fighter he was, and froch has never been that good in the first place.
      Last edited by stefjonno1; 04-24-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I had it between 7-5 it could have also been 8-4. Kessler won the fight clear as day, and in some rounds had froch ready to go. Pros to Kessler he took out the trash.
        agree with this ^^^^^^^ i had kessler winning by 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          I had it between 7-5 it could have also been 8-4. Kessler won the fight clear as day, and in some rounds had froch ready to go. Pros to Kessler he took out the trash.
          i had it 7-5 too, but the rounds were pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
            Yep, Kessler won. Both of them did bloody brilliant. Put on a great fight. Kessler the superior.
            Agreed, also Kessler put any doubts of a weak heart out of my head tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X