Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Brothers will dominate in any "golden" heavyweight era...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschko Brothers will dominate in any "golden" heavyweight era...

a lot of truth here:

The Klitschko brothers, stylistically a nightmare for any heavyweight ever. Both stand at an intimidating height of around 6'7, and they each have attributes, which if combined would make the perfect fighter.

Vitali Klitschko has everything in abundance, whilst his brother Wladimir has everything Vitali has but better, just with a question mark over his chin. But once again, the only thing that makes Wladimir even remotely beatable is the dodgy chin, as if you can't knock him out, you cannot beat him.

Since Wladimir has become a defensive and safety first fighter, his opponents chances of beating him are all based on finding one lucky punch, which in truth will never come, because first of all Wlad has his piston like punishing jab in your face the entire fight, keeping the distance, and if you do manage to get anywhere near inside, you can be sure there is an incredibly powerful right hand following behind that piston like jab. Wlad cannot be outboxed, it's impossible, and the only shot you have is trying to slug in, but you can guarantee that every opponent gets broken down. Wladimir only lost early on in his career when his chin was exposed, not now. This all leads to one conclusion, this version of Wladimir Klitschko is unbeatable, very much like when Lennox Lewis was focused, except Wlad has even more height on Lewis, and has a superior jab to him. The only person who could run him close is his own brother Vitali.

Vitali Klitschko, the older brother of the two, and the one more willing to trade, thus being preferred by most fans due to his offensive style. But don't mistake this for Vitali not being able to box, as he put on an absolute boxing masterclass against good heavyweight banger Chris Arreola, all the while throwing over 800 punches. Vitali has only ever lost due to freak injuries and lucky punches, the cut that happened in the Lewis fight was just that, a lucky punch. Vitali was beating Lewis at his own game, outboxing him, and outlanding him, all the while proving he has an iron chin when he ate the huge uppercut from Lewis like it was nothing. Once again, prime Vitali is unbeatable much like his brother. Stylistically, he can outbox, match you punch for punch and not be bothered due to his iron chin, and you can't beat him on points because of his height and size, all coupled together with devastating power.

The heavyweight division isn't bad, it's just the Klitschkos are literally too good for everyone, and the same would be said if these two were fighting in any other 'golden' heavyweight era. They would have remained on top together, as the two headed destruction machine that they have become. Embrace these two fighters, as they are literally once in a generation fighters, and we will not appreciate them truly until they have gone.

I very much agree with this post. There's never been a heavyweight with a high workrate but I feel that's the only way to beat a Klit. A large guy with power, good chin, and high workrate.

Haye is just going to get outboxed even though I think he has the best chance to beat the Klits out of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
      I very much agree with this post. There's never been a heavyweight with a high workrate but I feel that's the only way to beat a Klit. A large guy with power, good chin, and high workrate.

Haye is just going to get outboxed even though I think he has the best chance to beat the Klits out of anyone.
      I think you and the TS want to **** the Klit brothers and after yall swallow yall wanna switch. Get off their nuts prag!

Comment

They could be threats to a lot of fighters across various HW eras. They get criticized too much for presiding over a lethargic division. But to say they dominate any HW era is just wrong. Quicker, smaller, more mobile HW's could handle the Klits. Presently there's just not any guys like that in contention at HW. And HW's who could take a punch as well as they can give it could definitely do damage to them, especially Wlad.

Comment

Ali, Tyson, Frazier, Foreman, Prime Holyfield, Prime Lewis would beat them.

Comment

prime Lewis, Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier, Holmes destroy them, just to name a few. And i shouldntv put prime lewis up there because even a past prime Lewis was able to beat Vitali lol, and imo Vitalis better than Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
              prime Lewis, Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Frazier, Holmes destroy them, just to name a few. And i shouldntv put prime lewis up there because even a past prime Lewis was able to beat Vitali lol, and imo Vitalis better than Vlad.

Like PAC, the Klits always loose fantasy fights vs retired bums like foreman and frazier

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
                Like PAC, the Klits always loose fantasy fights vs retired bums like foreman and frazier
                LMFAO, agreed again!

Comment

MOD EDIT-racial remarks like this aren't tolerated. Watch yourself.

-staff
                  Last edited by Boxing Scene; 06-12-2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Bumping for Wlad, greatest HW ever...

Comment

Working...
                    X