No announcement yet.

anyone playing Daragon Age: Origins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone playing Daragon Age: Origins?

Pretty good game, story, for those of you who may have liked Morrowind.
    Gameplay is more like the Witcher though.

no one?!! bunch of sodding freaks..

Comment

Hey yeah I got it a few days ago. Just chanced it really and am really liking it. I'm playing as a human warrior and not too far into it, level 5 I think. I get distracted going around talking to everyone hehe

I didn't really like Morrowind or Oblivion but I like this. Bioware make great games.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        Hey yeah I got it a few days ago. Just chanced it really and am really liking it. I'm playing as a human warrior and not too far into it, level 5 I think. I get distracted going around talking to everyone hehe

I didn't really like Morrowind or Oblivion but I like this. Bioware make great games.
        Yeah same thing with me never even heard of the game then realized it was BioWare, who made MassEffect which was great, and picked it up.

Been hooked on it ever since now level 16 human rogue. So much to do, the game is huge last time I check I wasnt even at half completion.

Comment

I've never heard of it.

Comment

Daragon Age?

Never heard of that one, I heard of Dragon Age though. Haven't got round to it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
              Daragon Age?

Never heard of that one, I heard of Dragon Age though. Haven't got round to it yet.
              I got the Hong Kong version for 3$

Comment

Heard some great things from a couple of friends who have it. Problem is I'm really into MW2 and AC2 at the moment. I might buy it in 2-3 weeks, perhaps as a X-mas gift to myself.

Comment

It looked good up until the gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
                    It looked good up until the gameplay.
                    No this game is right up your alley, you can have a gay romance with an elf in it!

:lovebed:
                    Last edited by Crazylegs77; 11-30-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X