No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe haters on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I know well how compubox is 'done' but even allowing for some variance in accuracy their stats were very conclusive in Calzaghe's favour.

Even watching the fight Hopkins was trying to fake low-blows and various other tactics, he just couldn't live with Calzaghe's work-rate.

I expect that Calzaghe was someone daggum railed against for years while he fought in Europe - much like he does Sven Ottke. But then Joe did the unthinkable for a supposed coward hiding out in Europe and actually beat the best the US had to offer, legends included - in the US.
    I know you're a bias British boxing fan, but I actually thought you were better than that.

Joe beat the best US had to offer? The best the US had to offer was early 2000-2005/6

Anything you want to know about Joe, you can see what Frank Warren, his promoter said after Joe dropped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      I think people are mad because you just summed up his entire career in one sentence and somehow some people believe that makes him the GOAT.
      Exactly.. people probably don't hate Joe.. its the fanboys claiming he's the best supermiddleweight ever... then to top it off his best "wins" are at light heavyweight against past it legends (especially jones)

If the guy was so great the light heavyweight fights wouldn't have been competitive at all and we all know thats not the case considering both old bums dropped him

Comment

The Calzaghe haters are different to the Mayweather haters. There might not be as many of them, but they dedicate their whole life to hating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          The Calzaghe haters are different to the Mayweather haters. There might not be as many of them, but they dedicate their whole life to hating on him.
          The Cotto haters are worse though... 90% of the time they hate on Cotto for beating Margarito fairly and are ignorant to the fact Margarito cheated in their first fight... that stuff is actually sickening

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            of course smart people know he was lying through his teeth. warren said calzaghe was fine flying on holidays but he couldn't fly over to the USA to fight? lol. hilarious. he was a coward plain and simple. he tried to cherry pick hopkins and got beat to hell and so he lowered his standards and still got dropped by old man jones. at that point he must have realized he was going to lose to anyone with a pulse and retired with his fraudulent record intact.
            This.

Never in my life have I seen such a cowardly boxer like Joe Calzaghe. I pity his fans, I really do. How can anyone defend his cowardly career?

Comment

Working...
            X