View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 AM #3
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these partsdr.x is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,586.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
He does that tae kwan do stuff

Ive been boxing for 8 years now and he suggested that we should go all out so that we could see who will have the upper hand (foot)
I had no chance to come even close his legs were just too damaging and the reach advantage was crazy.

Is there any way i could improve in closing the gap so that i could start hitting him with some nice hard shots to the head?
I once sparred with my friend who does karate , it seemed very difficult to out box him , as I usualy do with the amateurs in boxing .
the easiest way to beat him is to be fast and get inside while you're protecting yourself , and being ready to be hit with a kick while getting in . once you're inside,his legs are useless and his hand technique are poor , you can hit him easily .
dr.x is offline   Reply With Quote