Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooo How about Pacquiao-Clottey? Thoughts, Views, etc...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    True boxing fans know this will be 100x more exciting than Pac Floyd though.
    Pac floyd is a question mark. People want to see it to see who wins.. to answer the "What ifs". Whereas, this is a for sure banger.

It all depends on what you want out of a fight. Drama/Suspense or Action.
    I personally think all of the above is what gives me my moneys worth.

This fight will have all the elements IMO.
    I dont know about you but im not interested in one sided beat downs
    i want challenges
    I want to see adjustments
    Pac is gonna run over Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      I think i'm one of the few fans that feel that Joshua can pull the upset..

Clottey has great chin.. and fast.. only thing is that he doesnt throw to many punches in the late rounds.. Plus the head butts can turn make a big difference if it lands..

Just like the Cotto fight.. I will be scared as hell till Pac start landing those combo from all different angles..
      I wont lie.. I honestly feel liek a Pac win is an upset.
      I hold Joshua very high in my list. I think the upset is if pac wins.. YEP.

Josh gonna kill the lil man

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        i want challenges
        Floyd pac woulda been 1 sided imo.

and I'll see you sunday morning after the fight when it's proven that Pac didn't run over Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          I think i'm one of the few fans that feel that Joshua can pull the upset..

Clottey has great chin.. and fast.. only thing is that he doesnt throw to many punches in the late rounds.. Plus the head butts can turn make a big difference if it lands..

Just like the Cotto fight.. I will be scared as hell till Pac start landing those combo from all different angles..
          Im pretty sure, or hoping, that Clottey has learnt his lesson from the Cotto fight and will battle it out till the end. Especially since hes fighting the P4P champ, he can't waste any time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            i want challenges
            you do realize that no one has ever run over clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
              Im pretty sure, or hoping, that Clottey has learnt his lesson from the Cotto fight and will battle it out till the end. Especially since hes fighting the P4P champ, he can't waste any time at all.
              clottey better come out jabbing or it will be bad for him

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
                Thats a good point he gave that fight away. If he has it competitive he has to step on the gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam! View Post
                  I think it'll play out very similarly to the Cotto fight. Maybe with an earlier stoppage.
                  what? clottey is tougher and has better defense than cotto

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    How is there a thread on:

Pac-Mayweather

With over 300 comments

Over 4,000 views

3 days away from Pacquiao's fight?

Pac fans its time to move on yall.

Yall guy got a fight coming up.

Hell even I have gotten a little amped for this fight. Damn where is everybody else?
                    I'm very excited about this fight! It should be good, unless Manny comes out looking to demolish Clottey, then it might end early. From what I hear, he's in the best shape of his life and the gameplan Roach came up is airtight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      I'm very excited about this fight! It should be good, unless Manny comes out looking to demolish Clottey, then it might end early. From what I hear, he's in the best shape of his life and the gameplan Roach came up is airtight.
                      One thing I'll be looking for is to see if Manny has answer for the jab and straight right. Clotteys jab and straight right is not world class but he can get them off. No matter how talented Pac is if he hasnt learned to defend that he will struggle.

Comment

Working...
                      X