No announcement yet.

Cotto and his wife were seperated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto and his wife were seperated?

Well I usually only like to talk strictly boxing on here.....but after watching the 24 7 I was kinda curious after seeing Miguel Cotto say he and his wife had been seperated for 3 years...I was like WTF? Aren't they always together? She was even infamously captured on camera crying her heart out when Cotto lost to Margarito....I don't know I just thought that was weird

They still get along though....

Comment

I think he cheated on her and have a kid with another women.

Comment

Cotto wanted a seperation so he could have a few years to spread his seed. Can't blame him. But he's ready to settle down now.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          I think he cheated on her and have a kid with another women.

Really?....that kinda makes me look at Cotto differently, not that I'm one to judge a person for his actions.....but just never woulda expected that from a person who appears to be a stand up dude

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Really?....that kinda makes me look at Cotto differently, not that I'm one to judge a person for his actions.....but just never woulda expected that from a person who appears to be a stand up dude
            the power of vagina is immense.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              He can still be a stand up dude. He was young and young people make mistakes. With fame and money come groupies. Groupies can be luring.

It is obvious he is working hard on correcting the wrongs. It shows how much he truly values family by making this effort. Most would just move on.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                the power of vagina is immense.
                vagina>>superman
                it got some wonderful powers

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  He can still be a stand up dude. He was young and young people make mistakes. With fame and money come groupies. Groupies can be luring.

It is obvious he is working hard on correcting the wrongs. It shows how much he truly values family by making this effort. Most would just move on.
                  very good point homie, I can feel that.....

Comment

Yeah he had a baby with different women that was about 3 years ago. I think they are still together, she is probably still with him because of the money. He is probably still cheating on her. Money and Power will bring you lots of beutiful women that will think that your the only man in the world. They are only doing it just to trick the guy to get them pregnant. Felix Trinidad did the same thing I think all boxers end up cheating on there wife's. Is all because of money.. Money = EVIL

Comment

Working...
                    X