No announcement yet.

Best 360 RPGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 360 RPGs?

I got a new 360 the other day, after over 2 years of being without one, and I'm looking to get back into the whole gaming scene. I've already ordered a few games, mostly RPGS, as they offer the most replay value and are my favorite genre. I ordered Oblivion, Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Lost Odyssey (which I've already beat 4 times when I had my old 360) thus far. Anyway, I'm looking for more RPGs or JRPGS.

I've heard Star Ocean is awesome, but I don't really like the annoying characters too much, but if the gameplay is solid, I might bite. The Last remnant seems to get **** on for some reason, but I think it looks pretty badass. Magna Carta 2 is another I was eyeballing.

Anyway, toss out some suggestions for your favorite RPGs and JRPGs.

Dragon age origins
    Witcher 2
    Fallout 3
    Fallout New Vegas

Comment

You've got the best for the 360 really besides the Fallout series. If you don't care about graphics pick up TES III: Morrowind GOTY edition, the western rpg GOAT.

Comment

The Last Remnant is actually really good, i enjoyed it heaps, but it's hardcore and you have to know how to level up the correct way, it's tactical, grinding on weak enemies wont work, you'll end up like lucian bute, good stats but not elite, that's the reason people hate on it, they dont understand the mechanics, grind up to a high level against bums, then fight a boss (carl froch) and get ****ed up in double quick time.

There are some absoloutley epic optional battles on that game that are ****ing nightmarish, but when you do eventually get your tactics and formations spot on, and get the victory, you feel like running up and down the street naked, holding your xbox over your head, and you will be ****ing proud of that godslayer achievment if you ever get it.

i can teach you how to do it the right way, let me know if you get it
        Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-25-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Halo 5.....

Comment

As Bricks said, get Morrowind GOTY. Other than that I'd try out The Witcher 2.

Comment

Honestly you can get Morrowind GOTY for like $15 and IMO it ****s on any rpg ever made. I'm on it right now lmao

Comment

Mass Effect is a decent RPG. Dragon Age ain't bad. Skyrim is the bestest though.

Comment

OOOOOOH BORDERLANDS BORDER LANDS BORDERLANDS!

First person shooter RPG with drop-in-drop-out co-op and a Diablo style loot system.

Borderlands motherfucker.

Comment

catherine is a really fun game, idk if its a rog but u have to make a lot of choices and ****

Comment

Working...
                    X