Rios, Pacquiao and Cotto aren't the only beneficiaries of an arum Gift Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So desperate.

Comment

Qballlobo- you do know fights are scored by rounds right? You can get outboxed and drop the first 6 rounds(like Castillo) and start pressing around the 7th, u leave open the possibility of dropping a later round. I agree it was close but def not a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
        Qballlobo- you do know fights are scored by rounds right? You can get outboxed and drop the first 6 rounds(like Castillo) and start pressing around the 7th, u leave open the possibility of dropping a later round. I agree it was close but def not a robbery.
        no they dont know and dont care.this the only straw they have to grasp.let them enjoy recycling this over and over and over again

Comment

Mayweather-Castillo I

Round 1: 10-9 Floyd.
          Round 2: 20-18 Floyd.
          Round 3: 30-27 Floyd.
          Round 4: 40-36 Floyd.
          Round 5: 49-46 Floyd.
          Round 6: 58-56 Floyd.
          Round 7: 67-66 Floyd.
          Round 8: 77-74 Floyd. Castillo deducted a point for hitting on the break again.
          Round 9: 86-84 Floyd.
          Round 10: 95-94 Floyd. Mayweather deducted a point for pushing off with his elbow, scored it an even round.
          Round 11: 104-104 Even.
          Round 12: 114-113 Castillo.

I had Castillo winning by a point. I scored round 10 even, because even though Castillo scored a lot to the body near the end of the round, racking up his power numbers (most all of his power numbers came from working the body), Floyd still controlled most of the round with his lead left hook and his jab, but Castillo finished the round stronger.

Comment

Working...
          X