• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Broner Rios and Canelo are champions already not prospects
    Broner is not a champ

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      This must be a joke. What part of him is "ELITE"? Did you watch his fight?

His conditioning, toughness, stamina and mental psyche are of much worry

If he doesnt KO the guy in 4 or 5 rounds, he's gonna lose

LOL I wonder what you were saying about Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez they lost there first fights, 1 loss doesn't mean shyt he is 22 and has 1 punch KO power and all the other tools.

Comment

Broner is not a champ
        Yup, well... not yet at least.
        Also props to Mikey Garcia... he'll be a champ soon.. I heard his next fight is against Cabellero for his regular belt.

Comment

LOL I wonder what you were saying about Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez they lost there first fights, 1 loss doesn't mean shyt he is 22 and has 1 punch KO power and all the other tools.
          They were at way different points of their careers. Losing your first fight is different then your 26th, so this loss is huge

He has KO power, but what else? He got KO'd by an old, shot washed up Rubio who didnt even throw a punch in the first 5 and a half rounds.

He can have all the tools he wants but if he's missing the tools i listed, he is going nowhere

Comment

They were at way different points of their careers. Losing your first fight is different then your 26th, so this loss is huge

He has KO power, but what else? He got KO'd by an old, shot washed up Rubio who didnt even throw a punch in the first 5 and a half rounds.

He can have all the tools he wants but if he's missing the tools i listed, he is going nowhere
            Wlad lost to Ross Purity in his 25th fight
            Pacquiao lost in his 27th fight

were those huge too? NO it only made them better. When you're a superior talent like that a loss early on is probable a good thing.

Oh and Lemiuex didn't get KO'd his trainer threw in the towel it was pretty clear he could of made it out of the round but his trainer didn't want him to take anymore punches, which is the right thing to do.

Comment

You already got owned, but Ill add that ya Rubio didn't throw many punches but that was his gameplan and the inexperienced Lemiuex fell into it, went balls t the wall for 5 rds and gassed. This fight will help him going forward.

Comment

Wlad lost to Ross Purity in his 25th fight
                Pacquiao lost in his 27th fight

were those huge too? NO it only made them better. When you're a superior talent like that a loss early on is probable a good thing.

Oh and Lemiuex didn't get KO'd his trainer threw in the towel it was pretty clear he could of made it out of the round but his trainer didn't want him to take anymore punches, which is the right thing to do.
                Woow you named 2 out of thousands of fighters in that situation who actually made it big

Instead of comparing him to other elite fighters who actually did that, tell me something about HIM that gives you that idea

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                  You already got owned, but Ill add that ya Rubio didn't throw many punches but that was his gameplan and the inexperienced Lemiuex fell into it, went balls t the wall for 5 rds and gassed. This fight will help him going forward.
                  How? Wow he named 2 fighters who actually lost early in their career and came back to be good. I can name thousands of such fighters who didnt make it.

And yes thats a big problem, they way he goes all out on his punches everytime makes him a 5 round fighter. After 5 rounds he gassed, got discouraged that he couldnt KO Rubio and then got KO'd real quick.

How he comes back from that we wont know until he actually fights anybody close to a challenge

Comment

Danny Garcia - 23
                    Miguel Angel Garcia - 23
                    Vanes Martirosyan - 25
                    Eloy Perez - 25
                    Demetrius Andrade - 23
                    Danny Jacobs - 24
                    Shawn Porter - 24
                    Keith Thurman - 22
                    Deontay Wilder - 26

Comment

Woow you named 2 out of thousands of fighters in that situation who actually made it big

Instead of comparing him to other elite fighters who actually did that, tell me something about HIM that gives you that idea
                      Wlad and Pacquio are good comparisons because they like Lemieux are elite talents who hit a bump in the road when they were young and were better off because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X