Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the Klistchko brothers fare against elite heavyweights of the past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would the Klistchko brothers fare against elite heavyweights of the past?

I think the Klitschko brothers are good but I don't think they're ATG heavyweights. A potential win against Haye ( a blown up CW) would possibly be Steel Hammer's best win LMAO! Who is Vitali's best win? I think the Klitschko's would be average at best if they matched up with HW such as Ali, Johnson, Lewis, Holmes, Foreman, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Tyson, etc. It's not their fault that they're competition are guys like Arreola, Solis, Sonowksi, Chambers, etc. I think Ernie Shaver would flatten Wladimir Klitschko like a pancake.

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    I think the Klitschko brothers are good but I don't think they're ATG heavyweights. A potential win against Haye ( a blown up CW) would possibly be Steel Hammer's best win LMAO! Who is Vitali's best win? I think the Klitschko's would be average at best if they matched up with HW such as Ali, Johnson, Lewis, Holmes, Foreman, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Tyson, etc. It's not their fault that they're competition are guys like Arreola, Solis, Sonowksi, Chambers, etc. I think Ernie Shaver would flatten Wladimir Klitschko like a pancake.

Comment

might lose to joe louis, win against marciano, lose to frazier, lose to ali, might beat liston, lose to foreman, lose to to tyson (80s) beat evander, might win against bowe, lose to lewis. most likely beat haye.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        You mean, like Tyson lost to a blown up CW? Or like Evander lost to a blown up LHW? Yeah the Klitschkos would stand no chance against them

Comment

Given their size, probably pretty good. Well, Vitali at least. Wlad's chin would be a likely cause of problems against a lot of the top guys. A young Tyson? Forget it. Wlad simply wouldn't last. I think another relatively small guy in Frazier would get to him too. But Vitali is durable, has a difficult style and would hold his own against several of the top guys, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X