No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    The GGG destroyer legend should be put to rest. He's a great but he can be outboxed by Canelo who looks like a gazelle on the ropes (barely got hit)
    Look at Canelos face compared to GGG, that says a lot.

Canelo boxed great today. Where is the knock out that these stupid phucks were talking about??? 😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Only gave GGG 4 rounds. Pressure is good but you gotta hit more than gloves and arms. Canelo did the much cleaner work.
      You need a CAT scan

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        Ggg gets tested yr round. If anyone is on roids it's the Mexican.
        He doesn't get Tested Year round lol

He's just in a Pool of fighters that might be Tested at any time but more likely they don't get Tested ONCE in the whole Year.

100% GGG is on ROIDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          is not a good result at all. GGG won that fight
          I've been saying all week that boxing needs an honest decision and no controversy but they just can't help themselves when there's money involved.

That fight was no draw. Even getting a draw v Canelo means it was a win and you've been screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
            I will watch a replay and score it again, but I had Canelo winning 7 rounds to 5. Whatever else happened Canelo destroyed the GGG aura of invincibility. Now that Canelo knows he can handle GGG's power, he will easily win the rematch. Now comes the wailing and nashing of teeth from the Golovkin fan boys and more whining and complaining from Abel Sanchez.
            same, golovkin didn't touch canelo on the ropes, canelo was like a ****ing gazelle with the movement. golovkin's power is overrated if he can't walk through you like kovalev. i see a ward-kovalev 2 situation going down in the rematch, with canelo dropping or even ko'ing golovkin

Comment

• Does Vegas have some disease? I had GGG winning, but could justify a close card... 118-110 is just complete bs.

Maybe she is blind and got GGG and Canelo reversed on the card. lol.

Comment

• 8-4 Golovkin

Gave Canelo 1, 2, 11, 12

The vast majority scored it for Golovkin, including it seems, most people in the arena watching the fight. That's all that really matters at the end of the day

GGG should decimate Saunders in December, then move on to 168

Comment

• I can see how if you are a canelo fan and you give him more credit than he deserves for the first 30 seconds of the rounds, how you could have canelo maybe 115-113, but anything more than that requires willful ignorance of the fight.

I had GGG 8-4

118-110 requires corruption.

But damn, for GGG to get a draw in vegas against Canelo shows just how much GGG dominated the fight.

Its really sad when all the fans know that you can't beat Canelo on the scorecards. Not because of his boxing ability, but because everyone involved has been bribed.

Goldenboy has no more big money fights lined up for Canelo, no problem the fix is in! Draw time.

Rematch!

Comment

• Fck boxing forever.
                    This sport is absolutely irrelevant

Comment

• There isn't one credible sports website that will EVER say Canelo got robbed, none. The younger, so called more experienced, more skilled, faster puncher couldn't take it from the "one dimensional, tomato can" champion...what a group of IMBECILES! BAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X