Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude gain a lot of weight for nothing at no point he tried to use it in his favour, he was backpedaling the entire fight. dude is an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      PF Rudyo

Get your ass in here. The excuses and justifications are flowing already.
      Floyd did look bad, but I believe whole heatedly part of this was Floyd carrying Conor and all.

This was the WORST kind of fight for shutting up Conor though. Can claim that he was stopped early, was competitive for the most part and like I said before, still now more then ever have the excuse that "He went to boxing and was competitive, Floyd would get knocked out in one round inside the octagon."

We will hear about this for a while, and MMA fans will refuse to acknowledge that Floyd was 40. Conor accorded himself very well though, respect to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvid_85 View Post
        Ray Robinson was there?
        Lololol, MY BAD.

Meant SRL!

Comment

• Sorry to say the fight was fixed, CM had performed bad acting

Comment

• GGG BRUTALISES Floyd EASILY under 5 rounds!

Easy work for GGG if he fought Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by takenotes View Post
              Credit for the win BUT he should not be 50-0
              Agreed, but did you see that gaudy 'belt' the WBC made especially for this fight? Actually, it does go with the circus clown show theme of the main event. LOL!!

Comment

• Was pretty obvious Floyd intentionally let Mcgregor win rounds 1-3 when he smiled and stuck his tongue out while looking right into the camera between rounds, that and he threw pretty much no punches at all in those rounds.

Definitely carried Mcnugget on purpose instead of starting for real right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  conor already sweating lol
                  Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  I saw a clip of a couple guys who sparred with Conor and they said one of his biggest weaknesses is how obvious he makes it when he is drained. Hands on his hips, low hands, open mouth... they nailed it. It was so obvious when he was done and at that point Floyd wasn't remotely scared of him so it was open season.
                  Saw the same clip. Called it. And Mayweather wasn't going to give him a second of rest.

Comment

• Where was the patented McGregor power? That left hand couldn't stop a nosebleed. Floyd was just playing the first 3 rounds then slowly but surely turned up the heat. This just proves that UFC fighters just can't take a punch. I just wish the ref would've counted rather than stopped the fight so McGregor would've gotten his ass whooped more.

Comment

• It was rather embarrassing. Floyd hardly engaged in the opening rounds, and McGregor had absolutely nothing to offer. There's no question that he carried McGregor until the latter was spent after 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X