View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:45 AM #5
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 14,856.19
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Trump and it's a very easy question to answer. Anyone who sanctions anything that uses children as a bargaining chip to get what he wants has a special place in hell. I'm not even getting into the racial game he's tried to balance in his favor (I don't think trump is racist btw, I just think he placates those that are and compliments them farrrrr too much). Let's also not get into the effort from the two previous presidents to restore our standing in the world post the wars we've been involved in. Could Trump turn it around? Yeah, I think he could but he needs to take a class in etiquette, you can't walk into every room swinging your *** and telling people what to do, that's not how it works and also cut the divisive bullshhh out.

Clinton was a force for the economy, and a great negotiator. Obama was great at diplomacy and repaired our image after how foolish we looked over how we left Iraq. Bush was generally ok, too in bed with big interests and too friendly on changing policy for them that destabilized the country but generally was a decent president.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote